/kinput2, Input server of Japanese text
3.1nb4, Package name:
kinput2-3.1nb4, Maintainer: tech-pkg-ja
Kinput2 is an input server for X11 applications that want Japanese
A client that wants kana-kanji conversion service for Japanese text
sends a request to kinput2. Kinput2 receives the request, does
kana-kanji conversion, and sends the converted text back to the
The port supports Wnn4. Egg key binding is available,
if you run
kinput2 -ccdef ccdef.kinput2.egg
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: canna, sj3, wnn4
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-18) Updated to version: kinput2-3.1nb4
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: kinput2-3.1nb3
- (2011-09-13) Updated to version: kinput2-3.1nb2
- (2010-07-11) Updated to version: kinput2-3.1nb1
- (2010-02-15) Updated to version: kinput2-3.1
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: kinput2-3.0nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 23:13:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (111) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for inputmethod category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package anthy: missing distfile 2ch.t
Package anthy: missing distfile okinawa-20090801.t
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-18 08:44:38 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Apply kinput2-v3.1-canna37.diff, which enables Canna 3.7 new APIs.
Tested on NetBSD/i386 7.0 and NetBSD/luna68k 7.0.
| 2012-10-06 16:25:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (114) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2011-09-13 09:28:48 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (11) |
* PKGREVISION = 2
* To compile with ja-freewnn-lib-1.11alpha22, small patches
added for mainly with adding include directive:
the patches are listed below.
| 2010-07-11 04:58:16 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Bump PKGREVISION to force rebuild with fixed ja-FreeWnn-lib, or dumped core.
| 2010-02-15 14:41:18 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update kinput2 to 3.1.
Major changes from version 3.0 to 3.1:
* Kinput2 now supports ATOK. The source code is kindly contributed
by Justsystem Corporation. Thanks!
To compile for Atok, define symbol `UseAtok' in Kinput2.conf.
* Minimum support of Wnn7 is implemented.
* Two IC attributes, XNPreeditState and XNResetState both of which
are introduced by X11R6, are supported.
* Kinput2's `egg'-emulation is improved.
* A workaround for bugs in some Xlib implementations has been added.
* Previously, when kinput2 cannot connect to jserver, kinput2 seems
to be frozen (actually it keeps retrying). Now kinput2 beeps and
ends conversion in such a case. The next time you start conversion,
it tries to connect again.
| 2010-01-09 12:50:36 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add patch-ac to avoid conflict with getline(3) in IEEE Std 1003.1-2008.