/libhangul, Library used by Korean input methods
0.1.0, Package name:
libhangul-0.1.0, Maintainer: minskim
libhangul is a library to handle Korean, used by several Korean input
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2011-11-10) Updated to version: libhangul-0.1.0
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: libhangul-0.0.12nb1
- (2011-02-27) Updated to version: libhangul-0.0.12
- (2009-11-01) Updated to version: libhangul-0.0.10
- (2008-12-21) Updated to version: libhangul-0.0.9
- (2008-10-21) Updated to version: libhangul-0.0.8
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 23:13:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (111) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for inputmethod category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package anthy: missing distfile 2ch.t
Package anthy: missing distfile okinawa-20090801.t
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-06 16:25:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (114) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-11-10 11:40:12 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update libhangul to 0.1.0 (shlib major bumped).
approved by minskim@.
* add new API for keycode normalization
* remove deprecated API
* add supports for freebsd
* update some test codes
| 2011-04-22 15:45:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2234) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.
| 2011-02-27 10:06:35 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update libhangul to 0.0.12.
* add dubeolsik yetgeul keyboard
* make sebeolsik yetgeul keyboard layout conform to HWP
* add API to get builtin keyboard list
* use Unicode jamo for incomplete syllable
* bug fix for Unicode 5.2
* fix wrong characters in ahnmatae(#31548)
* add command line tool hangul
* fixed preedit string bug: #315256
* added Ahnmatae method
* updated hanja frequency data and reordered hanja table according to it:
* fixed bugs in hanja data
* updated old hangul jamo combination table according to Unicode standard 5.2:
| 2009-11-01 09:47:23 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update libhangul to 0.0.10.
* implemented new logic romaja method
* updated to support the new Unicode standard 5.2
* updated API document
* fixed small bugs
| 2009-08-10 15:17:34 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (1) |
inputmethod/libhangul uses c99.
| 2009-06-14 20:01:33 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (37) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs