/libskk, Library to deal with Japnese kana-to-kanji conversion method
1.0.2nb1, Package name:
libskk-1.0.2nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
libskk -- a library to deal with Japanese kana-to-kanji conversion method
* Support basic features of SKK including new word registration into
dictionary, completion, numeric conversion, abbrev mode, kuten
input, hankaku-katakana input, Lisp expression evaluation (concat
only), and re-conversion.
* Support various typing rules including romaji-to-kana, AZIK,
TUT-Code, and NICOLA.
* Support various dictionary types including file dictionary (such as
SKK-JISYO.[SML]), user dictionary, skkserv, and CDB format
* GObject based API with gobject-introspection support.
* Experimental support for intelligent kana-to-kanji conversion based
on Viterbi algorithm.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-11-04) Updated to version: libskk-1.0.2nb1
- (2014-09-10) Updated to version: libskk-1.0.2
- (2013-06-16) Updated to version: libskk-1.0.1
- (2013-01-25) Updated to version: libskk-1.0.0
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: libskk-0.0.13nb1
- (2012-07-22) Updated to version: libskk-0.0.13
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 23:13:42 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (111) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for inputmethod category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package anthy: missing distfile 2ch.t
Package anthy: missing distfile okinawa-20090801.t
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-15 18:47:15 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Set MAINTAINER to pkgsrc-users.
| 2014-11-03 19:45:43 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (10) |
libgee now contains the most recent version of libgee, which follows
the 0.8 API. If in the future, that API changes, we can copy libgee
back to libgee0.8, and carry on updating libgee.
| 2014-09-10 11:45:31 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Bump API, for libgee dependency change.
| 2014-09-10 11:34:46 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update libskk to 1.0.2 (and introduce introspection support).
Noteworthy changes in version 1.0.2 (2014-09-09)
* Migrate to libgee 0.8 from 0.6 (Issue#29).
* rules: new ACT09 rule contributed by Naoki Mizuno (Issue#28).
* Consume key event for "commit" command (Issue#26). Use
"commit-unhandled" for the previous behavior.
* Comsume C-j in abbrev mode (Issue#24).
| 2013-06-17 13:45:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Remove obsoleted and now harmful patch.
| 2013-06-16 02:32:32 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove obsolete patch.
| 2013-06-16 02:30:53 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.0.1
* Change MASTER_SITES, tar ball is not distributed on github anymore.
Noteworthy changes in version 1.0.1 (2013-04-01)
* Cancel okuri-ari conversion only if there is no candidate (Issue#23).
* Allow clients to populate lookup table before setting cursor pos
* rules: inherit AZIK keymap from the default keymap (Issue#22).
* Don't use type-punning when converting bytes to uint32 (Issue#20).