/cue, Mh-e like mail user agent
20151214, Package name:
cue-20151214, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
"Cue" is a small mail user agent (mail reader/writer).
- capable of handling Japanese and English (or ASCII) emails (no Latin1, sorry)
- S/MIME, PGP/MIME, MIME Multipart handling
- it looks just like mh-e or mew, but is much more lightweight. It is not
an elisp program but an independent program that uses curses.
Cue requires a couple of external programs, namely:
- a program to grab emails into folders, like inc from MH
- a program for sending emails, like sendmail
- an editor like vi
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-05-01) Updated to version: cue-20151214
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: cue-20140217nb1
- (2014-03-05) Updated to version: cue-20140217
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: cue-20100426nb2
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: cue-20100426nb1
- (2011-11-27) Updated to version: cue-20100426
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-05-01 06:54:02 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated to mail/cue-20151214 (from 20140217)
- Based on PR pkg/51107 by ISIHARA Takanori
- Explicit ChangeLog was not found.
- New command added:
^x e force to set encoding
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-03-05 13:11:46 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update cue to new snapshot 20140217 includes a fix for crashes.
PR pkg/48636 by YAMAMOTO Takashi.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2014-01-27 23:04:45 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add u_int8_t fix on SunOS
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.