/esmtp, Relay-only Mail Transfer Agent with sendmail-compatible syntax
1.2nb3, Package name:
esmtp-1.2nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
esmtp is a user-configurable relay-only Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) with
a sendmail-compatible syntax. It is based on libESMTP supporting the
AUTH (including the CRAM-MD5 and NTLM SASL mechanisms) and the
StartTLS SMTP extensions.
* fully sendmail command-line compatible,
* supports the AUTH SMTP extension, with the CRAM-MD5 and NTLM SASL
* supports the StartTLS SMTP extension,
* requires no administration privileges,
* individual user configuration,
* does not receive mail, expand aliases or manage a queue,
* local mail delivery via a MDA.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: esmtp-1.2nb3
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: esmtp-1.2nb2
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: esmtp-1.2nb1
- (2010-03-12) Updated to version: esmtp-1.2
- (2010-01-17) Updated to version: esmtp-0.5.1nb4
- (2008-01-18) Updated to version: esmtp-0.5.1nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-03-12 14:12:08 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update esmtp to 1.2.
While here, set LICENSE=gnu-gpl-v2 and add user-destdir installation support.
THIS PROJECT IS NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED. IF IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU SEE
THESE LINKS <http://esmtp.sourceforge.net/links.html>.
* Version 1.2 (2009-12-24):
* Make force_mda in the esmtprc to work with the -t option (based on patch
by Sourav K. Mandal)
* Version 1.1 (2009-12-16):
* Option to force local only MDA (Robert A.M. Diamond).
* Use locking in esmtp-wrapper (Phil Sutter).
* Update mutt option name in the user manual (Wu Fengguang).
* Version 1.0 (2008-10-09):
* Fix NTLM authentication (Nils Rennebarth).
* Option to disable Message-ID header (Phil Sutter).
* Version 0.6.0 (2007-09-03):
* Handle CR-LF newline endings when parsing the headers.
* Wrapper script for off-line mail delivery (Phil Sutter).
* Document how to get CA certificates.
* Corrections to the manpages (Reuben Thomas).
* Tips for adding missing Date: headers in messages for local delivery
* Use a reasonable default for the reverse path when one is not
specified, instead of an empty one.
* Prevent segfault expanding %F in the MDA string when the reverse
path is not specified.
| 2010-01-17 13:02:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (724) | |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for jpeg update to 8.
| 2009-06-14 20:04:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (183) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs