/imapfilter, Mail filtering utility for the IMAP
2.6.10, Package name:
imapfilter-2.6.10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail
servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP). Based on
the user defined filters it checks messages residing on a remote IMAP
mailbox and processes them in various ways.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-27) Updated to version: imapfilter-2.6.10
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: imapfilter-2.6.2nb1
- (2015-07-28) Updated to version: imapfilter-2.6.2
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: imapfilter-2.5.6nb3
- (2014-05-03) Updated to version: imapfilter-2.5.6nb2
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: imapfilter-2.5.6nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-25 01:24:11 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated mail/imapfilter 2.6.2 to 2.6.10
IMAPFilter 2.6.10 - 16 Dec 2016
- Bug fix; segmentation fault on some OpenSSL builds.
IMAPFilter 2.6.9 - 6 Dec 2016
- Bug fix; possible problem during STARTTLS negotiation.
IMAPFilter 2.6.8 - 26 Nov 2016
- Support building with OpenSSL 1.1.0.
IMAPFilter 2.6.7 - 7 Jun 2016
- A dry-run mode that disables all actions that modify data.
- Bug fix; handle IDLE untagged responses that are received in pieces.
IMAPFilter 2.6.6 - 23 Jan 2016
- Bug fix; print an error message if "ssl" has been set to \
IMAPFilter 2.6.5 - 18 Jan 2016
- Possible to build again with OpenSSL when support for SSL 3.0 is disabled.
IMAPFilter 2.6.4 - 8 Dec 2015
- Support for OAuth 2.0 and the XOAUTH2 authentication mechanism.
IMAPFilter 2.6.3 - 30 Sep 2015
- Support for loading a default CA certificates file.
- A new has_unkeyword() method to search messages without a keyword flag set.
- Bug fix; double quotation around keyword sent by the has_flag() method.
| 2016-04-01 18:22:35 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use PKGMANDIR. Add patch comment.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-27 18:40:06 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2.6.2 based on patch from Mansour Moufid on pkgsrc-users.
IMAPFilter 2.6.2 - 30 Jun 2015
- Bug fix; drop connection on local certificate mismatch.
IMAPFilter 2.6.1 - 29 Jun 2015
- Support for loading the system's CA certificates from a file.
- Bug fix; flusing of standard output/error in a some cases.
IMAPFilter 2.6 - 16 Jun 2015
- Optimizations that vastly improve performance of the meta-searching
functionality, by making subsequent search requests limit their scope based
on the results already returned by previous requests (previously this was
the case only for the match_*() methods).
- Lua 5.3 compatibility (the codebase can still be compiled with versions 5.2
- A new "limit" option can be used as a work-around for problems \
servers have with long requests.
- The documentation now clarifies how to make the client block indefinitely.
- Bug fix; the check_status() method now returns 4 numbers on error as
described in the documentation (just negative values in this case).
- Bug fix; flushing of default output on password prompt.
- Bug fix; program fault when very long requests were to be sent.
IMAPFilter 2.5.7 - 16 Nov 2014
- Support for automatic validation of SSL connections, using the operating
system's installed trusted CA certificates (usually from authorities that
are shipped with web browsers).
- A new "wakeonany" option makes it possible to end IDLE mode on any \
not just on new messages.
- A new "reenter" option controls whether IDLE mode should be re-entered,
after the recovery of the session, which makes it possible to continue with
the execution of the next line in the configuration file.
- The documentation now mentions that the contain_*() methods do
case-insensitive searching (an IMAP limitation).
- The documentation now has a better explanation of the arrived_*() and
- Bug fix; the value returned by the copy method was incorrect in some cases.
| 2014-10-20 00:27:48 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (59) | |
Revbump after lang/lua51 update.
| 2014-05-03 15:14:39 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Revbump for Lua multiversion support.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.