/mess822, Library for parsing Internet mail messages
0.58nb4, Package name:
mess822-0.58nb4, Maintainer: schmonz
mess822 is a library for parsing Internet mail messages. The mess822
package contains several applications that work with qmail:
* ofmipd rewrites messages from dumb clients. It supports a database
of recognized senders and From lines, using cdb for fast lookups.
* new-inject is an experimental new version of qmail-inject. It
includes a flexible user-controlled hostname rewriting mechanism.
* iftocc can be used in .qmail files. It checks whether a known
address is listed in To or Cc.
* 822header, 822field, 822date, and 822received extract various
pieces of information from a mail message.
* 822print converts a message into an easier-to-read format.
mess822 supports the full complexity of RFC 822 address lists,
including address groups, source routes, spaces around dots, etc.
It also supports common RFC 822 extensions: backslashes in atoms,
dots in phrases, addresses without host names, etc. It extracts
each address as an easy-to-use string, with a separate string for
the accompanying comment.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-15) Updated to version: mess822-0.58nb4
- (2012-03-26) Updated to version: mess822-0.58nb3
- (2008-07-31) Updated to version: mess822-0.58nb2
- (2006-02-19) Updated to version: mess822-0.58nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version mess822-0.58 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)