/p5-Email-Folder, Perl 5 module to read all the messages from a folder
0.859nb1, Package name:
p5-Email-Folder-0.859nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Email::Folder provides a class for reading all
the messages from a folder as Email::Simple objects.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Email-Folder-0.859nb1
- (2014-11-22) Updated to version: p5-Email-Folder-0.859
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Email-Folder-0.857nb1
- (2013-09-08) Updated to version: p5-Email-Folder-0.857
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Email-Folder-0.855nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Email-Folder-0.855nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-11-22 15:50:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.857 to 0.859
0.859 2014-09-16 18:29:32-04:00 America/New_York
- all the changes in this release contributed by Pali Rohár
- support for mboxcl and mboxcl2
- add ability to read from a filehandle
- add next_from and next_messageref methods
0.858 2014-01-07 10:54:18-05:00 America/New_York
typo fixes in docs (thanks, Florian Schlichting)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-09-08 12:14:00 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.857
0.857 2013-08-05 18:16:44 America/New_York
eliminate extra Pod tests
0.856 2013-08-05 18:12:09 America/New_York
avoid duplicating headers when data is malformed (#31132)
make MH folder reader work on VMS
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-08-14 15:25:28 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (69) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.