/p5-Mail-Ezmlm, Perl5 module for managing ezmlm mailing lists
0.08.2nb3, Package name:
p5-Mail-Ezmlm-0.08.2nb3, Maintainer: schmonz
Perl5 object methods for ezmlm mailing lists.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Ezmlm-0.08.2nb3
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Ezmlm-0.08.2nb2
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Ezmlm-0.08.2nb1
- (2014-02-20) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Ezmlm-0.08.2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Ezmlm-0.07.2nb6
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Ezmlm-0.07.2nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-02-20 17:27:21 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 0.08.2. From the changelog:
- fixed handling of the 'owner' setting for ezmlm-idx > v5
- updated ezmlm-idx version detection
- allow "@" in the path of a mailing list
- add modules Mail::Ezmlm::GpgKeyRing and Mail::Ezmlm::GpgEzmlm
- fixed issues of Mail::Ezmlm::GpgEzmlm with ezmlm-idx v0.4x lists
- added check for external dependency to the test script
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.