/p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser, Perl5 module for parsing mail messages
1.5105nb1, Package name:
p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser-1.5105nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Mail::Mbox::MessageParser is a feature-poor but very fast mbox
parser. It uses the best of three strategies for parsing a mailbox:
either using cached folder information, GNU grep, or highly optimized
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser-1.5105nb1
- (2016-04-13) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser-1.5105
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser-1.5002nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser-1.5002nb6
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser-1.5002nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Mail-Mbox-MessageParser-1.5002nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-04-13 16:07:50 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.5105
Version 1.5105: Sat May 2 2015
- Prevent CPAN from indexing private-lib
Version 1.5104: Mon Apr 20 2015
- Remove unused File::Cat import
Version 1.5103: Mon Apr 20 2015
- Add File::Path dependency for testing. Thanks to Paul Howarth
<firstname.lastname@example.org> for the info.
- Don't install private Module::Install extension. Thanks to Paul Howarth
<email@example.com> for the bug report.
- Clarify licensing terms
- Move verbose testing to a private module, and implement it in a way that
doesn't require editing the Makefile after it is generated.
- Require File::Slurp instead of including it, to avoid potential problems
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … 36eb4f9f07
- Improve the ability of the test suite to be run in parallel
- Fix Windows test incompatibilities, such as:
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … f72a825c07
http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/ … f72a825c07
Version 1.5102: Sun Apr 12 2015
- Fix xz and lzip test skip for when tools are not installed
- Enable verbose testing for CPAN-testers
- Use proper temp dir instead of t/temp
- Consolidate issue tracking at rt.cpan.org
Version 1.5101: Sat Apr 4 2015
- Add a version check for lzip, to make sure the .lz file can be decompressed
properly during testing. Thanks to Paul Howarth <firstname.lastname@example.org> for the
- Fix warning about deleting nonexistent test cache
- Enhance "make test TEST_VERBOSE=1" to dump debug information
- Work around a POD-stripping bug that would cause module load to fail on some
Version 1.5100: Sun Mar 22 2015
- Moved code to github
- Added xz support.
Thanks to email@example.com for initial patches.
- Added lzip support.
Thanks to an anonymous submitter for the idea.
- Added POD test
- Fixed hang in pure Perl implementation for a malformed mbox file scenario.
Thanks to Jason Brooks <firstname.lastname@example.org> for providing an mbox
that found this bug.
- Fixed $OLDSTDERR used only once warning.
Thanks to email@example.com for the bug report and patch.
- Fixed enabling of warnings.
Thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org for the bug report and patch.
- Fixed a division by zero error for malformed mbox files that start with a
Thanks to email@example.com for the bug report.
- Fix bug in M::M::Perl documentation.
Thanks to Christopher Orsolits <firstname.lastname@example.org> for spotting it.
- Add more cache file validation.
Thanks to Richard Higson <email@example.com> for reporting the
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-24 10:57:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (23) |
Comment out p5-Storable dependency; included in perl since 5.7.3.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.