/pear-Auth_SASL, Abstraction of various SASL mechanism responses
1.1.0, Package name:
php56-pear-Auth_SASL-1.1.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Provides code to generate responses to common SASL mechanisms, including:
o Login (Pseudo mechanism)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-17) Updated to version: php56-pear-Auth_SASL-1.1.0
- (2015-12-19) Updated to version: php55-pear-Auth_SASL-1.0.6
- (2012-11-12) Updated to version: php54-pear-Auth_SASL-1.0.6
- (2012-10-08) Updated to version: php53-pear-Auth_SASL-1.0.6
- (2012-06-04) Updated to version: php5-pear-Auth_SASL-1.0.6
- (2010-03-15) Updated to version: php5-pear-Auth_SASL-1.0.4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-17 16:45:18 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Auth_SASL to 1.1.0.
Release date: 2017-03-07 09:43 UTC
* Set minimum PHP version to 5.4.0
* Set minimum PEAR version to 1.10.1
* Request #21033: PHP warning depreciated
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-06-04 13:46:01 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Auth_SASL to 1.0.6.
PR 46533 by Wen Heping.
While here, set LICENSE.
* Bug #18856: Authentication warnings because of wrong Auth_SASL::factory
* Added basic support for any mechanism of the SCRAM family; with thanks to
Jehan Pages. [kguest]
* crammd5 and digestmd5 mechanisms name deprecated in favour of IANA registered
names 'cram-md5' and 'digest-md5'; with thanks to Jehan Pages. [kguest]
| 2010-03-15 17:36:57 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Auth_SASL to 1.0.4.
* Fix bug #16624: open_basedir restriction warning in DigestMD5.php [till]
| 2010-02-06 16:53:11 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Auth_SASL from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3.
* Move SVN to proper directory structure [cweiske]
* Fix Bug #8775: Error in package.xml
* Fix Bug #14671: Security issue due to seeding random number generator
| 2009-07-17 20:00:26 by Adrian Portelli | Files touched by this commit (126) |
Give up MAINTAINER
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.