/proxsmtp, SMTP proxy content filter
1.10, Package name:
proxsmtp-1.10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
ProxSMTP is a flexible tool that allows you to reject, change or log
email based on arbitrary critera. It accepts SMTP connections and
forwards the SMTP commands and responses to another SMTP server. The
'DATA' email body is intercepted and filtered before forwarding.
ProxSMTP can be used as a transparent proxy to filter an entire
network's SMTP traffic at the router.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-10-09) Updated to version: proxsmtp-1.10
- (2011-09-12) Updated to version: proxsmtp-1.9
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version proxsmtp-1.0nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-03-11 15:05:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Remove example rc.d scripts from PLISTs.
These are now handled dynamically if INIT_SYSTEM is set to "rc.d", or
| 2013-10-08 21:41:00 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.10. Changes:
Avoid 'dead filter commands that never terminate' by close everything
except fd 0, 1, 2 before running the filter command.
| 2012-10-08 14:19:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (307) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-09-12 18:30:30 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update proxsmtp to 1.9.
- Fix build warnings.
- Fix problem on linux not detecting netfilter headers.
- Add true transparent proxying, where both client and server have no
knowledge of the proxy. Documented at the proxsmtp web page.
- Use capabilities to have transparent proxying without running as root.
- Implement a simple reject filter, so no scripts need to be run.
- Allow skipping of filtering for authenticated connections.
- Bump up the top number of simultaneous connections.
- Add client IP addresses to the log line.
- Make the XFOWARD HELO available as a environment variable in scripts. [Glenn \
- Send an RSET to the server after filter fails an email.
- Fix an uninitialized pid variable.
- Use my real name 'Stef Walter'
- On FreeBSD fix problem where stderr wasn't processed when filter
didn't read stdin.
- Add strcasestr which is missing on Solaris.
- Add back 'Header' option which was accidentally removed in 1.5. Blush!
- Added support for setting the REMOTE variable when an XFORWARD
command is seen.
- Fix crasher after connection closes unexpectedly.
- Fix problem with waiting for processes [Jeff Fisher]
- Better message for 'busy' [Akihiro Sagawa]
- Handle condition of server refusing data transfers more gracefully.
- Less chatty when setting timeouts fail
- Drop privileges after binding to port. Allows listening on ports < 1024
- Ported to Solaris
- Fix problem with binding to certain 'long' addresses
- Support embedded NULLs in email data.
- Fix problems with empty addresses in logs.
- Don't let exchange send it's strange binary data through the proxy
- Don't reject emails when server is overloaded or errors.
- Don't reject emails when starting the filter command fails.
- Fixed bug (introduced in 1.2) when 'Header' option is not present.
- Don't leak file descriptors when clamsmtpd can't connect to outgoing
SMTP server [Chris Mason]
- 'Header' configuration option with special format arguments [Olivier Beyssac]
- Supress weird warnings when looking up names of local unix connections.
- Fixed crasher when outgoing connection couldn't be established
- Removed erroneous chown line from clamsmtpd.sh
| 2010-11-13 22:09:05 by Sergey Svishchev | Files touched by this commit (29) |
Follow HTTP redirects to new HOMEPAGEs and/or MASTER_SITES.
| 2009-06-14 20:04:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (183) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-06-12 04:14:58 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1134) |
Add DESTDIR support.