/rss2email, Get RSS feeds emailed to you
3.9, Package name:
rss2email-3.9, Maintainer: schmonz
rss2email is a simple Python script that lets you subscribe to a
list of XML newsfeeds and get new items sent to you by email.
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-09-02) Updated to version: rss2email-3.9
- (2014-05-17) Updated to version: rss2email-3.8nb2
- (2014-04-20) Updated to version: rss2email-3.8nb1
- (2014-01-20) Updated to version: rss2email-3.8
- (2013-10-11) Updated to version: rss2email-3.7
- (2013-09-11) Updated to version: rss2email-3.6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-14 01:12:44 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (94) |
Removing python26. EOL'd quite some ago and discussed a couple times on
tech-pkg@ and pkgsrc-users@.
| 2014-09-03 15:25:37 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove 34 from PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE, as suggested by Jean-Yves
Moulin (and agreed by the README).
| 2014-09-02 02:33:46 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.9. From the changelog:
* Catch and error out if a user adds a feed with a duplicate name.
* Split sender into both sendmail's -F and -f.
* Fix an error with SMTPConnectionError inhertence order ("does not
take keyword arguments").
* Add a new `smtp-ssl-protocol` setting, to select acceptable
protocols for SMTP connections.
* Fix non-compliant User-Agent header for HTTP/1.1.
* Fix an error in the NoToEmailAddress invocation.
* Add a new `trust-link` setting, to prefer the `link` attribute
over the `id` attribute for identifying entries.
| 2014-05-17 18:10:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (152) |
Bump applications PKGREVISIONs for python users that might be using
python3, since the default changed from python33 to python34.
I probably bumped too many. I hope I got them all.
| 2014-04-20 03:45:19 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Depend on latest py-html2text to make patching unnecessary. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2014-01-19 20:54:47 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.8. From the changelog:
* Sluggify feed names on opmlimport.
* Allow Unicode letters and digits in feed names, instead of just
ASCII lettters and digits.