/sqlgrey, Postfix greylisting policy daemon
1.8.0nb2, Package name:
sqlgrey-1.8.0nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
SQLgrey is a postfix policy service implementing a greylisting policy. It is
written in Perl and uses DBI to access an SQL database. Its goal is reducing
the SPAM reaching user mailboxes.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: sqlgrey-1.8.0nb2
- (2016-05-26) Updated to version: sqlgrey-1.8.0nb1
- (2016-05-26) Updated to version: sqlgrey-1.8.0
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: sqlgrey-1.6.8nb7
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: sqlgrey-1.6.8nb6
- (2013-07-12) Updated to version: sqlgrey-1.6.8nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.
| 2016-06-08 11:46:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Change the service_bundle name to "export" to reduce diffs between the
original manifest.xml file and the output from "svccfg export".
| 2016-05-26 02:51:05 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Add tool dependencies needed by the update_sqlgrey_config script.
| 2016-05-25 23:39:44 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (9) | |
Update sqlgrey to 1.8.0.
Add SMF support, clean up etc.
* Mon Feb 13 2012 Martin Matuska <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1.8.0 release
- Allow to specify complete DSN in configuration file
- Support listening on UNIX sockets
- Support pidfile command line argument
* Mon Feb 01 2010 Michal Ludvig <email@example.com>
- Upgraded VERSION to 1.8.0-rc2
- Reverted GNU sed syntax in Makefile
* Sat Jan 23 2010 Michal Ludvig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Upgraded VERSION to 1.8.0-rc1
- 'make dist' now creates sqlgrey-$VERSION.tar.gz with
the help of 'git archive'
* Mon Aug 17 2009 Michal Ludvig <email@example.com>
- 1.7.7 release getting ready
- Reworked "smart"/"class-c" IPv6 address handling.
- Added IPv6 address support for clients_ip_whitelist(.local)
- client_ip_whitelist(.local) now supports address/prefix
notation both for IPv4 and IPv6 addresses.
* Sun Aug 05 2007 Lionel Bouton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1.7.6 release
- Database handling fix (deactivated InactiveDestroy unless
- Reopen database connection on SIGUSR1
* Thu Feb 15 2007 Dan Faerch <dan.sqlgrey @hacker.dk>
- 1.7.5 release
- Changed db_cleanup. clean time stored in db for better
especially in clustered environments
- Fix for harmless warnings about "possible typo"
- Fix for sqlgrey dying if syslog is offline
- Filled feature req from Riaan Kok. Support "postfix attributes
sides".. Ie: "client_name !~ helo_name"
* Sun Aug 03 2006 Dan Faerch <dan-NOSPAM@hacker.dk>
- 1.7.4 release
- Added feature Discrimination
- Added feature DBCluster
- Added config option reject_code (eg. answer 451 instead of 450)
* Wed Nov 16 2005 Lionel Bouton <email@example.com>
- 1.7.3 release
- fixes for a crash with '*' in email adresses
* Tue Oct 25 2005 Lionel Bouton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1.7.2 release
- fixes for several errors in logging
- clean_method ported from 1.6.x
* Thu Sep 15 2005 Lionel Bouton <email@example.com>
- 1.7.1 release
- fix for a race condition in multiple instances configurations
- fix for weekly stats
* Tue Jun 21 2005 Lionel Bouton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 1.7.0 release
- now continue if the DB isn't available at startup time
- based on 1.6.0 with Michel Bouissou's work:
. better connect cleanup when creating AWL entries
. source IP throttling
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.