/ssmtp, Extremely simple MTA to forward mail to a mail hub
2.64nb3, Package name:
ssmtp-2.64nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A secure, effective and simple way of getting mail off a system to your
mail hub. It contains no suid-binaries or other dangerous things - no mail
spool to poke around in, and no daemons running in the background. Mail is
simply forwarded to the configured mailhost. Extremely easy configuration.
WARNING: the above is all it does; it does not receive mail, expand aliases
or manage a queue. That belongs on a mail hub with a system administrator.
This program is especially recommended for mutt users who send emails via
ISP's smtp server.
: inet6, ssl
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: ssmtp-2.64nb3
- (2015-10-20) Updated to version: ssmtp-2.64nb2
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: ssmtp-2.64nb1
- (2013-10-24) Updated to version: ssmtp-2.64
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: ssmtp-2.61nb3
- (2008-01-18) Updated to version: ssmtp-2.61nb2
CVS history: (Expand)