/R-randomForest, Classification and regression based on a forest of trees
4.6.10, Package name:
R-randomForest-4.6.10, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Classification and regression based on a forest of trees using random
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-05-31) Updated to version: R-randomForest-4.6.10
- (2012-12-17) Updated to version: R-randomForest-4.6.7
- (2012-04-15) Updated to version: R-randomForest-4.6.6
- (2009-12-12) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version R-randomForest-4.5.34 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-05-31 04:38:49 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.6.10
Changes in 4.6-10:
* Fixed bugs introduced in 4.6-8 and 4.6-9. Levels for ordered factors
in predictors are no longer checked for consistency between training
and test data in predict.randomForest(). In 4.6-9 the response is mean
centered before running the algorithm (for regression), but the mean was
not added back in the $y component of the return object from
Changes in 4.6-9:
* Categorical predictors are allowed to have up to 53 categories now.
Changes in 4.6-8:
* There was a bug in the handling of ordered factors in randomForest.formula().
(Reported by Barry Rawlingson.)
* Changed randomForest.formula() and predict.randomForest() so that
predict() without newdata when na.action=na.exclude pads the output
with NAs to match the rows in the original data (suggested by Barry
* There was a long standing bug in randomForest(..., proximity=TRUE, oob.prox=FALSE)
in regression mode. (Thanks to Stefano Romano for the report.)
| 2012-12-17 16:04:19 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 4.6.7
No upstream changelog.
| 2012-04-15 15:28:39 by Brook Milligan | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to randomForest v4.6-6. Add a LICENSE.
| 2011-12-19 23:27:05 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (7) |
s/fortran77/fortran/ - use same fortran as R itself.
No PKGREVISION bump as either this is unchanged or didn't previously build
| 2010-07-30 12:36:34 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (51) |
"fortran" -> "fortran77" except where it is clear that it \
"fortran" is alias of "fortran77" for now, but it will \
| 2009-12-24 00:38:46 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Needs C and Fortran. From PR 42506.
| 2009-12-11 20:45:46 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Wrong path in Makefile
| 2009-12-11 20:06:17 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Classification and regression based on a forest of trees using random inputs.