/calcoo, Scientific calculator
1.3.18nb24, Package name:
calcoo-1.3.18nb24, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Calcoo is a scientific calculator designed to provide maximum
usability. The features that make Calcoo better than (at least some)
other calculator programs are:
* Bitmapped button labels and display digits to improve readability.
* No double-function buttons. As the result, you need to click only one
button for any operation (except for arc-hyp trigonometric
* Undo/redo buttons.
* Copy/paste interaction with X the clipboard.
* Both RPN (reverse Polish notation) and algebraic modes are available
* Tick marks to separate thousands.
* Two memory registers with displays.
* Displays for Y, Z, and T registers.
* It is a purely scientific calculator. There are no buttons for the
hexadecimal digits (ABCDEF) and logical operations, which take space
and distract from "scientific" buttons.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: calcoo-1.3.18nb24
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: calcoo-1.3.18nb23
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: calcoo-1.3.18nb22
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: calcoo-1.3.18nb21
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: calcoo-1.3.18nb20
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: calcoo-1.3.18nb19
CVS history: (Expand)