/grace, GRaphing, Advanced Computation and Exploration of data
5.1.25, Package name:
grace-5.1.25, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Grace is a tool to make two-dimensional plots of scientific data. It runs
under various (if not all) flavours of UNIX with X11 and Motif. Its
capabilities are roughly similar to GUI-based programs like Sigmaplot or
Microcal Origin plus script-based tools like gnuplot or Genplot. Its
strength lies in the fact that it combines the convenience of a graphical
user interface with the power of a scripting language which enables it to do
sophisticated calculations or perform automated tasks.
Grace is derived from Xmgr (a.k.a. ACE/gr), originally written by Paul Turner.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-06) Updated to version: grace-5.1.25
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: grace-5.1.23nb7
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: grace-5.1.23nb6
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: grace-5.1.23nb5
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: grace-5.1.23nb4
- (2013-09-01) Updated to version: grace-5.1.23nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-19 19:52:30 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (352) |
Convert all occurrences (353 by my count) of
MASTER_SITES= site1 \
style continuation lines to be simple repeated
lines. As previewed on tech-pkg. With thanks to rillig for fixing pkglint
| 2017-01-06 11:58:56 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update math/grace to 5.1.25.
Change bl3 to pdflib-lite to fix binary package distribution.
- killing set data from GUI and scripts now clears set comments
- undid "always overwrite set comments when reading data in" from 5.1.24
- fixed Fourier transform DC-term amplitude (rep. #630)
- newer versions of "make" tried to regenerate documentation (rep. #2240)
- fixed detection of dynamic loading libraries (rep. # 2238)
- install PDF docs instead of the DVI ones
- added cephes/COPYING (from Debian)
- a workaround for broken input of non-ASCII text under UTF8 locales
- always overwrite set comments when reading data in
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 00:33:46 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (262) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for math category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dfftpack: missing distfile dfftpack-20001209.tar.gz
Package eispack: missing distfile eispack-20001130.tar.gz
Package fftpack: missing distfile fftpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package linpack: missing distfile linpack-20010510.tar.gz
Package minpack: missing distfile minpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package odepack: missing distfile odepack-20001130.tar.gz
Package py-networkx: missing distfile networkx-1.10.tar.gz
Package py-sympy: missing distfile sympy-0.7.6.1.tar.gz
Package quadpack: missing distfile quadpack-20001130.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-04 18:18:44 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (222) |
Remove USE_X11BASE and X11PREFIX.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.