/p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX, Perl 5 module to read MS Excel 2007 files
0.15nb1, Package name:
p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX-0.15nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Spreadsheet::XLSX is a (quick and dirty) emulation
of Spreadsheet::ParseExcel for Excel 2007 (.xlsx) file format. It
supports styles and many of Excel's quirks, but not all. It populates
the classes from Spreadsheet::ParseExcel for interoperability;
including Workbook, Worksheet, and Cell.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX-0.15nb1
- (2016-05-24) Updated to version: p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX-0.15
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX-0.13nb6
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX-0.13nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX-0.13nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX-0.13nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-24 14:14:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated math/p5-Spreadsheet-XLSX 0.15
- revert a numeric formatting change which caused isssues with Spreadsheet::Read.
- change default date format to yyyy-mm-dd. This matches Spreadsheet::ParseExcel.
- handle xml tag attributes in varying order (RT #86667, et.al.)
| 2015-11-04 00:33:46 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (262) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for math category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dfftpack: missing distfile dfftpack-20001209.tar.gz
Package eispack: missing distfile eispack-20001130.tar.gz
Package fftpack: missing distfile fftpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package linpack: missing distfile linpack-20010510.tar.gz
Package minpack: missing distfile minpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package odepack: missing distfile odepack-20001130.tar.gz
Package py-networkx: missing distfile networkx-1.10.tar.gz
Package py-sympy: missing distfile sympy-0.7.6.1.tar.gz
Package quadpack: missing distfile quadpack-20001130.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-09-12 01:04:36 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (180) |
"user-destdir" is default these days