/py-rpy, R interface for Python
2.5.6nb2, Package name:
py27-rpy-2.5.6nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
RPy is a very simple, yet robust, Python interface to the R
Programming Language. It can manage all kinds of R objects and can
execute arbitrary R functions (including the graphic functions).
All the errors from the R language are converted to Python exceptions.
Any modules that later were installed on the R system, can easily
be used from within Python, without introducing any changes.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-12) Updated to version: py27-rpy-2.5.6nb2
- (2015-04-10) Updated to version: py27-rpy-2.5.6nb1
- (2015-04-08) Updated to version: py27-rpy-2.5.6
- (2014-01-20) Updated to version: py27-rpy-2.3.0
- (2012-09-12) Updated to version: py27-rpy-2.1.3
- (2010-06-10) Updated to version: py26-rpy-2.1.3
CVS history: (Expand)