/ruby-gsl, Ruby interface to GNU Scientific Library
18.104.22.168, Package name:
ruby23-gsl-22.214.171.124, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Ruby/GSL, a ruby interface to GSL (GNU Scientific library).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: ruby23-gsl-126.96.36.199
- (2016-10-15) Updated to version: ruby22-gsl-188.8.131.52
- (2016-03-12) Updated to version: ruby200-gsl-2.1.0
- (2015-09-13) Updated to version: ruby200-gsl-184.108.40.206
- (2015-03-08) Updated to version: ruby200-gsl-220.127.116.11
- (2014-03-26) Updated to version: ruby200-gsl-1.15.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-20 14:27:02 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-gsl to 18.104.22.168.
* Support for assigning Ruby Complex types to GSL::Matrix::Complex. (@v0dro)
* Support for 2D interpolation by exposing GSLs interp2d and
* Support for Ruby 2.4. (@badlamer)
* Fix NArray superclass mismatch problem. (@v0dro)
| 2016-10-15 16:42:10 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-gsl to 22.214.171.124.
AFAIR, pkgsrc's ruby23-base dose not met below problem but here is changes:
* Gem was not compiling on Ruby 2.3.0 due to non-availability of
correct headers. This minor release fixes that problem.
| 2016-03-12 14:38:33 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-gsl to 2.1.0.
This version comes with extra Linux tmp files; reported upstream as
Support for gsl-2.1.0.
Support for nmatrix (not in pkgsrc yet)
| 2015-11-04 00:33:46 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (262) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for math category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dfftpack: missing distfile dfftpack-20001209.tar.gz
Package eispack: missing distfile eispack-20001130.tar.gz
Package fftpack: missing distfile fftpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package linpack: missing distfile linpack-20010510.tar.gz
Package minpack: missing distfile minpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package odepack: missing distfile odepack-20001130.tar.gz
Package py-networkx: missing distfile networkx-1.10.tar.gz
Package py-sympy: missing distfile sympy-0.7.6.1.tar.gz
Package quadpack: missing distfile quadpack-20001130.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-13 16:37:10 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-gsl to 126.96.36.199.
== Thu Jul 03 2015
* Ruby/GSL 188.8.131.52
* rb-gsl and gsl are now the same gem
== Thu Jul 02 2015
* Ruby/GSL 184.108.40.206
* Optional narray support
* Drop Ruby 1.8 support
* Drop support for GSL < 1.15
| 2015-03-08 16:19:13 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (11) | |
Update ruby-gsl to 220.127.116.11.
* Switch to rb-gsl gem.
Fri Dec 19 2014
* Ruby/GSL 18.104.22.168
* Optimize and extract multiplication and division operations on Fixnum
and Float. Pull request #8 by Veselin Vasilev.
* Fixed division in GSL::Oper for GSL::Vector::Col. Issue #9.
Tue Oct 21 2014
* Ruby/GSL 22.214.171.124
* Fixed RDoc issues. Issue #6 by @bigtunacan.
* Fixed $LOAD_PATH problem. Pull request #7 by Takahiro SATOH.
Wed Jul 9 2014
* Ruby/GSL 126.96.36.199
* Fixed linking problem.
Thu Apr 24 2014
* Ruby/GSL 188.8.131.52
* Extensive cleanup.
* Fixed linking problems.
* Required Ruby version >= 1.8.7.
Fri Jan 24 2014
* Ruby/GSL 1.16.0
* GSL-1.16 support.
| 2014-03-26 14:25:26 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Fix build problem with ruby21.
| 2014-03-13 12:08:54 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Set USE_GCC_RUNTIME=yes for packages which build shared libraries but do
not use libtool to do so. This is required to correctly depend upon a
gcc runtime package (e.g. gcc47-libs) when using USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME.