/c++-gnome-bindings, Meta-package for C++ bindings for the GNOME desktop
2.26.2, Package name:
c++-gnome-bindings-2.26.2, Maintainer: drochner
GNOME is the GNU Network Object Model Environment.
The GNOME project intends to build a complete, easy-to-use desktop
environment for the user, and a powerful application framework for
the software developer.
This is a meta package for the second major version of the GNOME
project. It provides the C++ bindings for the GNOME libraries.
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2009-05-21) Updated to version: c++-gnome-bindings-2.26.2
- (2009-03-22) Updated to version: c++-gnome-bindings-2.26.0
- (2009-01-16) Updated to version: c++-gnome-bindings-2.24.3
- (2009-01-12) Updated to version: c++-gnome-bindings-2.24.2
- (2008-11-29) Updated to version: c++-gnome-bindings-22.214.171.124
- (2008-11-10) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version c++-gnome-bindings-126.96.36.199 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)