/gnome-platform, Meta-package for core platform libraries of the GNOME desktop
2.32.1, Package name:
gnome-platform-2.32.1, Maintainer: drochner
GNOME is the GNU Network Object Model Environment.
The GNOME project intends to build a complete, easy-to-use desktop
environment for the user, and a powerful application framework for
the software developer.
This is a meta package for the second major version of the GNOME
project. It provides the core GNOME libraries, defined by the project
as the "GNOME platform", but nothing else.
Required to run:
] Package options
Version history: (Expand)
- (2010-11-25) Updated to version: gnome-platform-2.32.1
- (2010-11-16) Updated to version: gnome-platform-2.32.0
- (2010-07-06) Updated to version: gnome-platform-2.30.2
- (2010-06-11) Updated to version: gnome-platform-2.30.1
- (2010-04-22) Updated to version: gnome-platform-2.28.2nb1
- (2009-12-22) Updated to version: gnome-platform-2.28.2
CVS history: (Expand)