/gnuradio, Collection of GNU Radio (meta package, easy to install whole thing)
220.127.116.11, Package name:
gnuradio-18.104.22.168, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Meta package for collection of gnuradio:
GNU Radio is a collection of software that when combined with minimal hardware,
allows the construction of radios where the actual waveforms transmitted and
received are defined by software. What this means is that it turns the digital
modulation schemes used in today's high performance wireless devices into
This is a meta package to install all of the GNU Radio modules.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-14) Updated to version: gnuradio-22.214.171.124
- (2016-07-21) Updated to version: gnuradio-3.7.10nb1
- (2016-06-16) Updated to version: gnuradio-126.96.36.199
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: gnuradio-3.7.8
- (2014-10-13) Updated to version: gnuradio-3.7.5
- (2010-09-15) Updated to version: gnuradio-3.3.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-13 23:03:37 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (26) | |
Updated ham/gnuradio-core (and other gnuradio-*) to 188.8.131.52
This is the first bug-fix release for v3.7.10
This contains bug fixes primarily for GRC and DTV.
* Catch more exceptions thrown by ConfigParser when reading corrupted
* Fix the docstring update error for empty categories.
* Fix grcc to call refactored GRC code.
* Convert initially opened files to absolute paths to prevent
attempting to read from tmp.
* Move startup checks back in to gnuradio-companion script from grc/checks.py.
* Fix a segfault that occurs from out-of-bounds access in
dvbt_bit_inner_interleaver forecast by forecasting an enumerated list
of all input streams.
* Fix VL-SNR framing.
* Enable update rate in block_recovery_mm blocks to keep tags close to
the the proper clock-recovered sample time. Tag offsets will still be
off between calls to work, but each work call updates the tag rate.
* Fix the derivative calculation in fmdet block.
* Fix linking GSL to gr-fec.
* Use gnu99 C standard rather than gnu11 standard to maintain
support for GCC 4.6.3.
Minor spelling and documentation fixes.
Fix uhd_siggen_gui when using lo_locked.
(pkgsrc changes on gnuradio-core/Makefile.common)
- Following lines added
| 2016-07-21 01:59:56 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Include gnuradio-doxygen (now fixed)
The PLIST issues with gnuradio-doxygen have been ironed out by
adjusting the TeX dependencies to be strong enough; now multiple
builders on different systems obtain the same PLIST. Therefore
gnuradio-doxygen returns to the metapackage, at least for now.
| 2016-06-16 16:05:39 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
-doxygen drifts with doxygen versions. Drop it for now.
| 2014-10-13 14:51:11 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (61) | |
Update GNU Radio 3.3.0 (2010-09-15) to 3.7.5
See the thread for modularity issues etc:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-use … 20346.html
See more info at recent gnuradio-core/Makefile commit log, thanks.
| 2014-08-19 15:38:49 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
When using ostream operators, make sure the class is defined, so that
inline functions will be resolved.
| 2014-01-05 22:30:44 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add usrp and usrp-docs.
| 2013-08-17 13:17:08 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
friends may only declare default arguments if they are also a
| 2013-05-11 23:37:46 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Don't hardcode -lstdc++, c++ is used for linking and will take care of
the STL dependency.