/Addresses, Address book for GNUstep
0.4.8nb9, Package name:
Addresses-0.4.8nb9, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Addresses for GNUstep is a versatile address book application for
managing contact information. It stores addresses, phone numbers,
pictures, instant messaging information, email, homepages and whatever.
Addresses is also a framework that allows access to the addresses
database in a way that is sourcecode-compatible with Apple's
AddressBook.framework. It also contains a view framework to facilitate the
construction of applications that use the contact database.
Addresses is currently being used by Ludovic Marcotte's GNUMail
application. It uses and requires GNUstep.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: Addresses-0.4.8nb9
- (2016-04-12) Updated to version: Addresses-0.4.8nb8
- (2015-10-10) Updated to version: Addresses-0.4.8nb7
- (2015-04-06) Updated to version: Addresses-0.4.8nb6
- (2014-10-08) Updated to version: Addresses-0.4.8nb5
- (2014-04-09) Updated to version: Addresses-0.4.8nb4
CVS history: (Expand)