/bbdb, Insidious Big Brother DataBase, a rolodex-like database Emacs program
2.35nb1, Package name:
bbdb-2.35nb1, Maintainer: minoura
The Insidious Big Brother DataBase is an emacs-based contact manager
that integrates itself into your mail and news clients.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-02-18) Updated to version: bbdb-2.35nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-10-12) Updated to version: bbdb-2.35
- (2009-08-06) Updated to version: bbdb-2.34nb4
- (2006-06-04) Updated to version: bbdb-2.34nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-03 15:16:58 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (1) |
- Enable for Emacs25, say, add emacs25 for
- Drop emacs20, from the same variable. Fails with mail-parse.el
(PKGREVISION stays the same, no changes if packaged fine.)
| 2013-04-06 22:27:30 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (94) |
"INFO_FILES should be set to YES or yes."
"Packages that install info files should set INFO_FILES."
Makefile and PLIST warning, respectively.
| 2013-02-17 20:18:11 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Revbump all elisp packages after emacs changes.
| 2012-10-08 11:57:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (239) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-10-12 02:42:59 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update bbdb to 2.35.
- Rewrite the coding cookie on save. This makes sure that the setting
of bbdb-file-coding-system is reflected in the file.
- Get Gnus data from the raw article buffer.
- Don't open a new window for BBDB if there are no records to display.
- Bug fixes and documentation improvements.
| 2011-10-11 21:30:41 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Make bbdb build with emacs-24.
Without this patch, build fails with the following error:
bbdb-mhe.el:56:1:Error: Invalid function: ...
Emacs is partially responsible for this, but the upstream won't fix it
since the cause of this (old-style backquote) will be removed in
Patch provided by Makoto Fujiwara in PR 44963.
| 2011-08-29 04:55:30 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Allow bbdb to be built with emacs23nox.