/colorize, Log colorize perl script
0.3.0nb6, Package name:
colorize-0.3.0nb6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
colorize is a log colorize perl script, with some ugly functions:
* Many known log format (including: daemon [classic log format],
squid [and oops], apache [access, error], xferlog, exim, and more)
* Extreme regexp matches (email, url, size, address, version, file etc.)
* Some usefull matches (user, service, protocol)
* Theme support (with multiple config files)
* HTML output support (with valid HTML and CSS code)
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: colorize-0.3.0nb6
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: colorize-0.3.0nb5
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: colorize-0.3.0nb4
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: colorize-0.3.0nb3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: colorize-0.3.0nb2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 11:57:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (239) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2010-02-26 11:28:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (59) |
Reset maintainer for developers who gave back their commit bit.