/dtach, Small program that emulates the detach feature of screen
0.8, Package name:
dtach-0.8, Maintainer: fgudin
dtach is a tiny program that emulates the detach feature of screen,
allowing you to run a program in an environment that is protected from
the controlling terminal and attach to it later. dtach does not keep
track of the contents of the screen, and thus works best with programs
that know how to redraw themselves.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2008-03-14) Updated to version: dtach-0.8
- (2008-03-08) Updated to version: dtach-0.8
- (2006-06-17) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version dtach-0.7 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-08 11:57:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (239) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2009-06-14 20:07:32 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (129) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-03-08 02:06:51 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update dtach to 0.8.
Patch provided by MAINTAINER, Francis GUDIN.
The changes in version 0.8 are:
- When using dtach -A or dtach -c, the master will now wait until the client
attaches before trying to read from the program being executed. This avoids
a race condition when the program prints something and exits before the
client can attach itself.
- Instead of exiting quietly, dtach will now report any errors that occur
while trying to execute the program.
- dtach -n can now be used without a terminal.
- dtach -A will now try to detect and remove stale sockets.
- Removed a Linux-specific escape sequence from the code that restores the
original terminal settings.
- Changed dtach.1 to use \- for the dashes in command line options, and
fix an ambiguous backslash.
- Use non-blocking mode in the master process, and avoid data loss by ensuring
that at least one attaching client succesfully completes a write.
- Fix -e ^<char> to work with lowercase characters.
| 2008-03-04 20:21:12 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (45) |
Mechanical changes to add DESTDIR support to packages that install
their files via a custom do-install target.
| 2007-06-14 03:09:42 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Pre-create directories used in the do-install target.
| 2007-06-14 01:56:11 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Style nit -- use a shell for loop instead of a bmake .for loop.
| 2007-06-14 01:53:54 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (1) |