/goffice0.10, Library of document-centric objects and utilities
0.10.23nb3, Package name:
goffice0.10-0.10.23nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
goffice is a GLIB/GTK set of document centric objects and utilities.
There are common operations for document centric applications that are
conceptually simple, but complex to implement fully.
- load/save documents
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: goffice0.10-0.10.23nb3
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: goffice0.10-0.10.23nb2
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: goffice0.10-0.10.23nb1
- (2015-08-13) Updated to version: goffice0.10-0.10.23
- (2015-08-11) Updated to version: goffice0.10-0.10.21nb1
- (2015-08-04) Updated to version: goffice0.10-0.10.21
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-11 23:37:00 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix the workaround for missing frexpl() on netbsd-6:
use frexp() as a substitute for frexpl() on NetBSD before 6.99.17
| 2015-09-03 16:53:23 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix patch to declare frexpl.
The patch was intending to insert a declaration on NetBSD before
6.99.17, but had <= instead of >= for the if to omit it. Resolves
build on NetBSD 6.
| 2015-08-13 17:10:44 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update goffice0.10 to version 0.10.23 in preparation for new gnumeric112.
* Bump version.
* Adjust PLIST.
Details of changes by contributor:
* Disable metafiles support when there is no screen. [Bug 748493].
* Fuzzed file fixes. [Bug 750860] [Bug 751059] [Bug 751256]
[Bug 751257] [Bug 751272] [Bug 751925] [Bug 752223].
* Fix ABR [Bug 749167].
* Shield Cairo from image sizes it cannot handle. [Bug 749274].
* Plug leaks. [Bug 749395].
* Portability problem affecting macs. [Bug 749463].
* Fuzzed file fixes. [Bug 750047] [Bug 751250].
* Fix log-fit problem. [Redhat Bug 1240470].
* Fix general format for wide case. [Bug 752839].
Noteworthy news in this release:
* Graph fixes and enhancements.
Details of changes by contributor:
* Fix selection of axes using only part fo the plot area. [Bug 746456].
* Protect colored xy and bubble plots against NULL z values.
* Update circular axis bounds after a unit change. [Bug 746738].
* Auto fill color made transparent for opened markers. [Bug 691025].
* Make manual scale really manual. [Bug 700599].
* Do not draw the line over the arrow head at start. [Bug 745736].
* Improve log axis bounds. [Bug 745960].
* Fix format used for stacked percentage graphs.
* Don't force bar/col axis to include 0 for log axis.
* Don't force radial plots to include 0 for log axis.
* Rewrite pattern-fill rendering. [Bug 747212].
* Add go_cotpi and go_atan2pi.
* Fix persistence of ring plot center size.
| 2015-08-10 21:30:06 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (7) |
Annotate more printf-like functions. Disable non-literal format string
warnings for a couple of broken APIs where a format string is given
without the actual argument. Bump revision.