/kanjipad, Japanese handwriting recognition
2.0.0nb33, Package name:
kanjipad-2.0.0nb33, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
KanjiPad is a very simple program for handwriting recognition -
The user draws a character into the box, then requests translation.
The best candidates are displayed along the right hand side of the
window and can be selected for pasting into other programs.
It is meant primarily for dictionary purposes for learners of
Japanese - it does not support entering kana, so it's usefulness
as an input method is limited. Furthermore, if you already know
the reading of a character, conventional pronunciation based methods
of entering the character are probably faster.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: kanjipad-2.0.0nb33
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: kanjipad-2.0.0nb32
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: kanjipad-2.0.0nb31
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: kanjipad-2.0.0nb30
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: kanjipad-2.0.0nb29
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: kanjipad-2.0.0nb28
CVS history: (Expand)