/khard, CLI contacts application built around CardDAV
0.11.4, Package name:
khard-0.11.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Khard is an address book for the Linux console. It creates, reads,
modifies and removes CardDAV address book entries at your local
machine. Khard is also compatible to the email clients mutt and
alot and the SIP client twinkle.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-21) Updated to version: khard-0.11.4
- (2017-01-22) Updated to version: khard-0.11.3nb1
- (2016-11-01) Updated to version: khard-0.11.3
- (2016-08-29) Updated to version: khard-0.11.1
- (2016-07-15) Updated to version: khard-0.9.0nb2
- (2016-07-02) Updated to version: khard-0.9.0nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-20 10:52:47 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated khard to 0.11.4.
- Unpinned vobject library version (base64 decoding/encoding bug was fixed upstream)
- New option: -c / --config /path/to/config.file
- Changed short option of --search-in-source-files from -c to -f to avoid \
confusion with the new -c / --config option
- Minor bug fixes
| 2017-01-22 09:10:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Switch khard to py-vobject 0.9.4 or newer. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2016-10-31 17:29:51 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated khard to 0.11.3.
- Extended the photo parsing workaround from khard version 0.11.1 to all base64 \
encoded vcard attributes (#86 and #87)
- Show additional/middle names in name column of contact table (#89)
- Added khard-runner.py helper script to simplify source code launching
- Pinned version of vcard library vobject to version 0.9.2 due to bug \
- Added some new action aliases
- Fix for birthday date processing (#95)
| 2016-08-28 17:48:37 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (112) |
Remove unnecessary PLIST_SUBST and FILES_SUBST that are now provided
by the infrastructure.
Mark a couple more packages as not ready for python-3.x.
| 2016-08-27 17:50:47 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated khard to 0.11.1.
Add ALTERNATIVES file.
- New Action birthday: list birthdays, sorted by month and day
- option -p, --pretty was renamed to -p, --parsable: So, the pretty formatted \
phone number table is the default now. Please adapt the configuration files of \
potential email and
phone applications (e.g.: mutt email -p %s)
- Made khard python3 compatible (#59)
- Enhanced read and write support for vcard versions 3.0 and 4.0
- user input parser:
- Improved robustness and error handling
- Fixed org attribute parsing (#57)
- Support for private vcard extensions (#51)
- New action birthdays (#64)
- New options:
--display to display contacts by first or last name (#66)
--search-in-source-files to speed up program initialization (#75)
--skip-unparsable to skip unparsable vcard files (#75)
--strict-search to narrow the contact search to the name field
- Added some aliases for program actions (#65)
- Removed davcontroler module due to the python3 incompatibility (script moved \
into the misc folder)
- Updated zsh completion function and khards example config file
- Workaround for the photo attribute parsing issue of vobject library 0.9.2 (#80)
- setup.py: try to convert readme file into restructured text format (pypi \
requirement) and specify encoding explicitly (#83)
| 2016-07-15 15:39:33 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Add missing dependency. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-07-02 11:36:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Add missing py-yaml dependency. Bump PKGREVISION.