/p5-Business-ISBN, Perl5 module to work with International Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs)
3.003, Package name:
p5-Business-ISBN-3.003, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This perl module allows validation and manipulation of International
Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs).
It allows for the calculation/validation of the checksum, extraction
of country and publisher codes, and conversion to/from European
Article Numbers (EANs).
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-30) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-3.003
- (2016-08-17) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-3.002
- (2016-06-11) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-2.011
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-2.010nb1
- (2015-12-30) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-2.010
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Business-ISBN-2.09nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-30 12:58:52 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Business-ISBN to 3.003.
Change LICENSE per changelog.
* Clarify everywhere that I'm using Artistic License 2.0
| 2016-08-17 15:49:40 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.002
* Bump to stable versions
* Remove xisbn stuff璽��it's due to be turned off.
* Bump the major version for the API change
* Remove the URI prereq
| 2016-06-11 16:30:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated p5-Business-ISBN to 2.011.
* bump to stable release
* Had error_* methods to get the error text and check the error
conditions so you don't have to use %ERROR_TEXT or the constants.
* Deprecate the xisbn stuff. It's still there, but it should have
disappeared about two weeks ago.
* Add an example of inserting an unofficial group code for the
Blake and Taylor shenanigans.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-05-03 12:54:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (78) |
Reset maintainer (observer now).
| 2015-12-30 12:07:08 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Business-ISBN to 2.010:
* Sync latest dependencies in build and module files
* Promote to a developer release
2.09_02 - Mon Aug 31 02:24:10 2015
* Have a simple fallback for parsing XML if Mojo::DOM isn't there
* Fix for new xISBN responses that have whitespace inside the
* Use Mojo::DOM to parse XML and Mojo::UserAgent to fetch xISBN.
* You can still use LWP::UserAgent to fetch data.
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,