/ruby-columnize, Format an Array as an Array of String aligned in columns
0.9.0, Package name:
ruby200-columnize-0.9.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Columnize is a module to format an Array as an Array of String aligned
In showing a long lists, sometimes one would prefer to see the value
arranged aligned in columns. Some examples include listing methods
of an object or debugger commands.
See Examples in the rdoc documentation for examples.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-02-03) Updated to version: ruby200-columnize-0.9.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-columnize-0.3.6
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-03-17) Updated to version: ruby19-columnize-0.3.6
- (2011-12-15) Updated to version: ruby19-columnize-0.3.5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-07 17:56:05 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Allow this package build on Ruby 2.2.
| 2015-02-03 15:59:19 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-columnize to 0.9.0.
0.9.0 Dec 5, 2014 - Early gecko
0.8.9 Apr 19, 2014
- Add columnize method to Array class and a place to set its default options
- Add option :colfmt to allow a format specifier to use (e.g. '%02d')
- Add option linesuffix (default is "\n")
- When using arrange_array each line now has trailing ","
| 2012-03-17 17:16:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-columnize to 0.3.6.
0.3.6 Dec 17, 2011
- rename version.rb columnize/version.rb so as not to conflict with
another package called version
- Administrivia - shorten gemcutter description
| 2011-12-15 16:40:52 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-columnize package to 0.3.5.
0.3.5 Nov 24, 2011
- Handle situation where an array element is larger than the display width.
| 2011-11-08 16:46:53 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Don't try to patch gemspec file but use pre-generated one.
Instead, Use newer RDOC.
| 2011-08-12 18:56:10 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add a comment to patch.
| 2011-08-12 18:55:02 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update misc/ruby-columnize package to 0.3.4.
0.3.4 July 4, 2011
- Change to Ruby License
- Add option 'term_adjust' to ignore terminal sequences in text
- Add :ljust => :auto to decide whether or not to automatically
left or right justify. When passing a hash parameter, the default