/ruby-commander, The complete solution for Ruby command-line executables
4.4.3, Package name:
ruby23-commander-4.4.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The complete solution for Ruby command-line executables. Commander bridges the
gap between other terminal related libraries you know and love (OptionParser,
HighLine), while providing many new features, all packed in one simple, elegant
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-20) Updated to version: ruby23-commander-4.4.3
- (2016-03-15) Updated to version: ruby22-commander-4.4.0
- (2015-09-13) Updated to version: ruby200-commander-4.3.5
- (2015-06-03) Updated to version: ruby200-commander-4.3.4
- (2015-03-13) Updated to version: ruby200-commander-4.3.0
- (2015-02-04) Updated to version: ruby200-commander-4.1.6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-19 13:24:39 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (27) |
Reset MAINTAINER after tonnerre resigned.
| 2017-03-20 14:37:46 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-commander to 4.4.3.
=== 4.4.3 / 2016-12-28
* Fix deprecated constant warnings on Ruby 2.4.
=== 4.4.2 / 2016-12-20
* Add `help_paging` program flag so that help paging may be disabled. (@gogiel)
=== 4.4.1 / 2016-12-02
* Fix #36 - Warning about MissingSourceFile (@fallwith)
* Fix build on Ruby 1.9
| 2016-03-15 15:26:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-commander to 4.4.0.
=== 4.4.0 / 2016-02-19
* Add modular style template initialization. (@lebogan)
* Allow option names that start with a global option name.
* Fix handling of negatable global flags. (@mfurtak)
=== 4.3.8 / 2016-02-09
* Fix regression for deprecation warnings.
=== 4.3.7 / 2016-01-26
* Fix regression in help formatter introduced in 4.3.6.
=== 4.3.6 / 2016-01-26 [YANKED]
* Fix deprecation warnings on Ruby 2.3.0.
* Indent option descriptions the same way as program and command descriptions. \
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-13 16:42:34 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-commander to 4.3.5.
=== 4.3.5 / 2015-08-09
* Fixed a bug with small terminal widths, changed minimum screen width for \
wrapping to 40 columns. (@toolmantim)
| 2015-06-03 15:55:25 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-commander to 4.3.4.
=== 4.3.4 / 2015-05-03
* Fixed a regression with the compact help formatter.
=== 4.3.3 / 2015-04-21
* Updated to highline 1.7.2 to fix a regression with terminal size \
* Help formatting updated to look better for commands with long names. (@jszwedko)
=== 4.3.2 / 2015-03-31
* Version bump to publish new location of Commander to Rubygems. Moved to \
=== 4.3.1 / 2015-03-27
* Fix various Ruby warnings for circular requires, etc.
* Update to use highline 1.7 (@SkyTrix)
| 2015-03-13 15:48:44 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-commander to 4.3.0.
* pkgsrc change: add pkg_alternatives support.
=== 4.3.0 / 2015-02-07
* Drops support for Ruby 1.8. Please use 4.2.1 if you still need Ruby 1.8 \
* Fixed a bug with `always_trace` (#91) (@KrauseFx)
* Renamed `commands` to `defined_commands` for better compatibility with Pry
=== 4.2.1 / 2014-09-28
* Improve `choose` compatibility with HighLine's version (#79)
=== 4.2.0 / 2014-04-29
* Add ability to use commander without importing into the global namespace (#61) \
| 2015-02-04 16:07:02 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Revert ruby-commander from 4.2.1 to 4.1.6. ruby-jekyll is not ready yet.