/ruby-sprockets, Rack-based asset packaging system
3.7.1, Package name:
ruby23-sprockets-3.7.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Sprockets: Rack-based asset packaging
Sprockets is a Ruby library for compiling and serving web assets.
assets, as well as a powerful preprocessor pipeline that allows you to
write assets in languages like CoffeeScript, Sass, SCSS and LESS.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: ruby23-sprockets-3.7.1
- (2016-10-17) Updated to version: ruby22-sprockets-3.7.0
- (2015-12-14) Updated to version: ruby200-sprockets-3.5.2
- (2015-10-04) Updated to version: ruby200-sprockets-3.3.5
- (2015-09-13) Updated to version: ruby200-sprockets-3.3.4
- (2015-06-08) Updated to version: ruby200-sprockets-3.2.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 18:41:13 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-sprockets to 3.7.1.
**3.7.1** (December 19, 2016)
* Ruby 2.4 support for Sprockets 3.
| 2016-10-17 17:10:54 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sprockets to 3.7.0.
** 3.7.0** (July 21, 2016)
* Deprecated interfaces now emit deprecation warnings #345
**3.6.3** (July 1, 2016)
* Faster asset lookup in large directories #336
* Faster PathUtils.match_path_extname \
https://github.com/rails/sprockets/comm … 403027fd7e
* Fixed uglifier comment stripping #326
* Error messages now show load path info #313
**3.6.2** (June 21, 2016)
* More performance improvements.
**3.6.1** (June 17, 2016)
* Some performance improvements.
**3.6.0** (April 6, 2016)
* Add `Manifest#find_sources` to return the source of the compiled assets.
* Fix the list of compressable mime types.
* Improve performance of the `FileStore` cache.
| 2015-12-13 18:23:25 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sprockets to 3.5.2.
**3.5.2** (December 8, 2015)
* Fix JRuby bug with concurrent-ruby.
* Fix disabling gzip generation in cached environments.
**3.5.1** (December 5, 2015)
* Fix gzip asset generation for assets already on disk.
**3.5.0** (December 3, 2015)
* Reintroduce Gzip file generation for non-binary assets.
**3.4.1** (November 25, 2015)
* PathUtils::Entries will no longer error on an empty directory.
**3.4.0** (October 5, 2015)
* Expose method to override the sass cache in the SassProcessor.
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-04 15:05:09 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-sprockets to 3.3.5
**3.3.5** (September 25, 2015)
* Fix bug related to absolute path being reintroduced into history cache #141.
| 2015-09-13 16:51:58 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sprockets to 3.3.4.
**3.3.4** (September 1, 2015)
* Relative cache contents now work with windows.
**3.3.3** (August 21, 2015)
* Remove more absolute paths from cache contents.
**3.3.2** (August 19, 2015)
* Fix cache contents to use relative paths instead of absolute paths.
**3.3.1** (August 15, 2015)
* Fix legacy Tilt integration when locals is required argument.
**3.3.0** (August 12, 2015)
* Change internal cache lookup to use relative asset paths instead of absolute paths.
| 2015-06-08 16:48:23 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-sprockets to 3.2.0.
3.2.0 (June 2, 2015)
* Updated SRI integrity to align with spec changes
* Deprecated Manifest integrity attribute
* Cleanup concatenating JS sources with newlines
3.1.0 (May 10, 2015)
* Removed "index" logical path normalization. Asset#logical_path is always
the full logical path to the index file.
* Fixed static asset mtimes
* Fix manifest cleanup by age
* Removed redundant minifier level cache
* Updated SRI format according to spec changes
3.0.3 (April 27, 2015)
* Fix static asset mtime fallback
* Only warn when specified asset version can not be loaded.
3.0.2 (April 22, 2015)
* Ensure legacy Tilt handlers return String class data. Fixes issues with
Haml Tilt handler.
* Type check and improve error messages raised on bad processor returned
* Improve error message for relative paths not under load path.
* Changed HTML encoding fallback from ISO-8859-1 to default external.
* Avoid falling back to 0 mtimes which may cause warnings with tar
3.0.1 (April 14, 2015)
* Fixed Context#depend_on with paths outside the load path
* 3.0.0 (April 12, 2015)
* New processor API. Tilt interface is deprecated.
* Improved file store caching backend.
* MIME Types now accept charset custom charset detecters. Improves support
for UTF-16/32 files.
* Environment#version no longer affects asset digests. Only used for busting
the asset cache.
* Removed builtin support for LESS.
* Removed //= include directive support.
* Deprecated BundledAsset#to_a. Use BundledAsset#included to access
* Support circular dependencies. For parity with ES6 modules.
* Manifest compilation will no longer generate .gz files by default. Mixing
Content-Encoding and ETags is just a bad idea
* Added linked or referenced assets. When an asset is compiled, any of its
links will be compiled as well.
* Introduce some limitations around enumerating all logical paths. 4.x will
deprecate it and favor linked manifests for compliation.
* Add Asset integrity attribute for Subresource Integrity
* Default digest changed to SHA256. Configuring digest_class is deprecated.
* Rename Asset#digest to Asset#hexdigest. Asset#digest is deprecated and
will return a raw byte String in 4.x.
* Added transitional compatibility flag to Environment#resolve(path, compat:
true). 2.x mode operates with compat: true and 4.x with compat: false
* manifest-abc123.json renamed to .sprockets-abc123.json
| 2015-02-04 16:45:43 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-sprockets to 2.12.3.
Changes are not available.