/libtheora-docs, Video codec for Ogg multimedia streaming (API documentation)
1.1.1nb4, Package name:
libtheora-docs-1.1.1nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Theora is Xiph.Org's first publicly released video codec, intended for
use within the Ogg's project's Ogg multimedia streaming system. Theora
is derived directly from On2's VP3 codec; currently the two are nearly
identical, varying only in encapsulating decoder tables in the bitstream
headers, but Theora will make use of this extra freedom in the future to
improve over what is possible with VP3.
This package contains the API documentation for libtheora.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-25) Updated to version: libtheora-docs-1.1.1nb4
- (2015-02-02) Updated to version: libtheora-docs-1.1.1nb3
- (2014-04-28) Updated to version: libtheora-docs-1.1.1nb2
- (2012-09-02) Updated to version: libtheora-docs-1.1.1nb1
- (2009-10-20) Updated to version: libtheora-docs-1.1.1
- (2009-08-23) Updated to version: libtheora-docs-1.0nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-24 15:11:31 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update doxygen-depend version to 1.8.12 (or add new BUILD_DEPENDS+)
| 2016-11-24 14:43:36 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (14) | |
Adjust PLIST for doxygen update 1.8.11 to 1.8.12, PKGREVISION++.
| 2015-02-09 22:56:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix previous. Theora.pdf is only created if many more dependencies
| 2015-02-02 03:45:09 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update PLIST for doxygen 18.104.22.168, PKGREVISION++
| 2014-04-28 14:19:30 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Dance the doxygen!
| 2012-10-08 11:21:16 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-01 21:28:26 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
multimedia/libtheora-docs: Fix PLIST for doxygen-1.8.2
Depend on it, bump PKGREVISION
It actually missed the last doxygen upgrade or two.
| 2009-10-20 17:48:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update libtheora* to 1.1.1:
libtheora 1.1.1 (2009 October 1)
- Fix problems with MSVC inline assembly
- Add the missing encoder_disabled.c to the distribution
- build updates: autogen.sh should work better after switching systems
and the MSVC project now defaults to the dynamic runtime library
- Namespace some variables to avoid conflicts on wince.
libtheora 1.1.0 (2009 September 24)
- Fix various small issues with the example and telemetry code
- Fix handing a zero-byte packet as the first frame
- Documentation cleanup
- Two minor build fixes
libtheora 1.1beta3 (2009 August 22)
- Rate control fixes to smooth quality
- MSVC build now exports all of the 1.0 api
- Assorted small bug fixes
libtheora 1.1beta2 (2009 August 12)
- Fix a rate control problem with difficult input
- Build fixes for OpenBSD and Apple Xcode
- Examples now all use the 1.0 api
- TH_ENCCTL_SET_SPLEVEL works again
- Various bug fixes and source tree rearrangement
libtheora 1.1beta1 (2009 August 5)
- Support for two-pass encoding
- Performance optimization of both encoder and decoder
- Encoder supports dynamic adjustment of quality and
- Encoder is generally more configurable, and all
rate control modes perform better
- Encoder now accepts 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Decoder telemetry output shows quantization choice
and a breakdown of bitrate usage in the frame
- MSVC assembly optimizations up to date and functional
libtheora 1.1alpha2 (2009 May 26)
- Reduce lambda for small quantizers.
- New encoder fDCT does better on smooth gradients
- Use SATD for mode decisions (1-2% bitrate reduction)
- Assembly rewrite for new features and general speed up
- Share code between the encoder and decoder for performance
- Fix 4:2:2 decoding and telemetry
- MSVC project files updated, but assembly is disabled.
- New configure option --disable-spec to work around toolchain
- Limit symbol exports on MacOS X.
- Port remaining unit tests from the 1.0 release.
libtheora 1.1alpha1 (2009 March 27)
- Encoder rewrite with much improved vbr quality/bitrate and
better tracking of the target rate in cbr mode.
- MSVC project files do not work in this release.