/bing, Bing is a point-to-point bandwidth measurement tool
1.1.3, Package name:
bing-1.1.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Bing is a point-to-point bandwidth measurement tool (hence the 'b'), based
on ping. It is written by Pierre Beyssac <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-11) Updated to version: bing-1.1.3
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version bing-1.0.4 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-16 08:50:54 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Remove patch after update (not in distinfo)
| 2017-02-11 03:51:53 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated net/bing to 1.0.4 to 1.1.3
- The RTT measurement on Win32 is now on a par with that of Unix, i.e.
the precision is in the order of 10 microseconds.
- bing has been made more portable. You should have fewer problems
compiling bing 1.1.3 on your platform.
- bing now displays Mbps or Kbps as most sensible.
- All the icmp specific code has been put in the "mod_icmp" module.
The bing core accesses this code via the interface defined in
- The files layout has been modified to accomodate the Unix/Win32
duality. This layout is not yet really satisfactory.
- The code has been "cleaned". The process if far from being
finished yet (imho).
- Pierre added two options '-u' and 'f'
- bing now supports multiple hosts on the command line, not only two.
- Also read the ChangeLog.
| 2016-03-30 11:08:11 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Use PKGMANDIR. Add patch comments.
| 2016-02-25 17:20:53 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-18.104.22.168.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2009-06-14 20:09:49 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (291) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-06-12 21:09:39 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (36) |
Removed redundant .gz suffix for man pages.