/freeDiameter, Open source Diameter protocol implementation
1.1.6, Package name:
freeDiameter-1.1.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
freeDiameter is a implementation of the Diameter protocol specified
in RFC3588. Diameter is a protocol for carrying Authentication,
Authorization and Accounting information. It is an evolution of
the widely-deployed RADIUS protocol. freeDiameter also implements
the changes to the Diameter protocol introduced by the rfc3588bis
Internet Draft (work in progress).
freeDiameter is open-source and released under a BSD compatible
license. It is mainly written in the C language, which provides
excellent performance and small memory footprint.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-03-04) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.6
- (2013-03-03) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.5nb1
- (2012-11-14) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.5
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.4nb1
- (2012-09-12) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.4
- (2012-08-20) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version freeDiameter-1.1.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-03-04 17:28:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.1.6:
* Fix major issue in 1.1.5 preventing to send answers to a received message.
* New command-line option: --enable_msg_log=( DROPPED | RECEIVED | SENT | \
NODELIVER | TIMING )
* Improved parsing error handling and Failed-AVP generation.
* Added support for some timings measurements in freeDiameter (in the logs)
* Fix port handling when using non-default port.
* Some cleanups in several dictionary files.
* New option to fd_dict_search: AVP_BY_STRUCT
* Improved compatibility with C++ compilers.
* Cleanups in sessions creation/destruction to avoid memory corruption under \
* Add support for "include" directive in freeDiameter.conf file.
-- Sebastien Decugis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 03 Mar 2013 \
| 2013-03-02 21:33:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (83) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for mysql default change to 55.
| 2012-11-13 22:15:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.1.5:
* Added compatibility with MAC OS X
* Fix behavior of timeout when sending messages to allow re-send.
* Several cleanups and new contributions included.
* Added dependency on C++ compiler for CMakeLists.txt
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-15 17:03:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (43) |
Recursive bump from mysql51-client library changed to use openssl.
| 2012-09-12 08:32:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 1.1.4.
This new release contains a lot of bug fixes, thank to many reports
from our users. It is also the first release compatible with GNUTLS
This new release is a minor bug fix release, addressing a few issues
in dbg_interactive.fdx, as well as a memory leak in the sessions
| 2012-08-26 09:14:28 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Avoid build failure if AI_ADDRCONFIG isn't available.
| 2012-08-26 00:39:23 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (2) |