/freeDiameter, Open source Diameter protocol implementation
1.2.0nb3, Package name:
freeDiameter-1.2.0nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
freeDiameter is a implementation of the Diameter protocol specified
in RFC3588. Diameter is a protocol for carrying Authentication,
Authorization and Accounting information. It is an evolution of
the widely-deployed RADIUS protocol. freeDiameter also implements
the changes to the Diameter protocol introduced by the rfc3588bis
Internet Draft (work in progress).
freeDiameter is open-source and released under a BSD compatible
license. It is mainly written in the C language, which provides
excellent performance and small memory footprint.
Required to run:
] Package options
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.2.0nb3
- (2015-08-24) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.2.0nb2
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.2.0nb1
- (2013-09-14) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.2.0
- (2013-03-04) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.6
- (2013-03-03) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.5nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-19 15:04:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for gnutls shlib major bump.
| 2016-08-02 18:56:32 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Check the right options name. From Edgar Fuss.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-184.108.40.206.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-08-23 16:30:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (125) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for nettle shlib major bump.
| 2014-09-26 12:55:32 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
SunOS requires -lsocket -lnsl.
| 2014-01-01 12:52:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (776) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for libgcrypt-1.6.0 shlib major bump.
| 2013-09-14 15:55:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.2.0:
freediameter (1.2.0) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Major changes in the logging system to be more syslog and production friendly
* New extension: dict_dcca_3gpp
* New extension: dict_dcca_starent (Starent DCCA vendor-specific AVPs)
* New extension: rt_ignore_dh (hide network topology by proxying Destination-Host).
* New extension: rt_load_balance (load balancer based on pending queue size).
* New extension: rt_busypeers. See doc/rt_busypeers.conf.sample.
* New extension: dbg_msg_timings. Measures timing of message operations.
* New extension: dbg_msg_dumps. Use to control hooks display.
* New API (fd_hook_*) for extensions to control messages logging & profiling
* New API (fd_stats_*) for extensions to monitor framework state (e.g. SNMP implem)
* API change: all the fd_*_dump functions now return malloc'd strings instead \
of logging directly.
* API change: callback parameter of fd_rt_out_register had its signature updated.
* Updated dbg_monitoring extension to use the new API
* New script to generate dictionary extensions from org file (see contrib/tools)
* New compilation option: WORKAROUND_ACCEPT_INVALID_VSAI to improve compatibility
with invalid Vendor-Specific-Application-Id AVPs received from some \
equipments (e.g. Cisco).
* New compilation option: DISABLE_PEER_EXPIRY for use in test environments.
* Extensions are now also searched in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
* Copy Proxy-Info AVP automatically in new answers.
* Port value 0 allowed in configuration to disable local server (e.g. disable \
* API change: fd_msg_send_timeout now takes a separate callback for timeout \
* Function changes: fd_msg_dump_* now split in three different type of output.
* New test testmesg_stress to measure message parser performance
* Fix termination of the framework to avoid failures.
* Fix invalid timespec value in peer PSM appearing randomly (leading to crash).
* Return DIAMETER_LOOP_DETECTED if local peer in the Route-Record list of a \
* Allow running without TLS configuration.
* Upgraded SCTP code to comply with RFC 6458
* Using default secure Diameter port number 5658 as per RFC 6733
* Updated TLS code for performance improvements with new GNU TLS.
* Fix interlocking problem when large number of requests were failed over.
* New option in test_app.fdx extension for long messages payload.
* Performance improvement in message sending code path.
-- Sebastien Decugis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 14 Sep 2013 \
| 2013-03-04 17:28:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.1.6:
* Fix major issue in 1.1.5 preventing to send answers to a received message.
* New command-line option: --enable_msg_log=( DROPPED | RECEIVED | SENT | \
NODELIVER | TIMING )
* Improved parsing error handling and Failed-AVP generation.
* Added support for some timings measurements in freeDiameter (in the logs)
* Fix port handling when using non-default port.
* Some cleanups in several dictionary files.
* New option to fd_dict_search: AVP_BY_STRUCT
* Improved compatibility with C++ compilers.
* Cleanups in sessions creation/destruction to avoid memory corruption under \
* Add support for "include" directive in freeDiameter.conf file.
-- Sebastien Decugis <email@example.com> Sun, 03 Mar 2013 \