/freeDiameter, Open source Diameter protocol implementation
1.2.0nb1, Package name:
freeDiameter-1.2.0nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
freeDiameter is a implementation of the Diameter protocol specified
in RFC3588. Diameter is a protocol for carrying Authentication,
Authorization and Accounting information. It is an evolution of
the widely-deployed RADIUS protocol. freeDiameter also implements
the changes to the Diameter protocol introduced by the rfc3588bis
Internet Draft (work in progress).
freeDiameter is open-source and released under a BSD compatible
license. It is mainly written in the C language, which provides
excellent performance and small memory footprint.
Required to run:
] Package options
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.2.0nb1
- (2013-09-14) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.2.0
- (2013-03-04) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.6
- (2013-03-03) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.5nb1
- (2012-11-14) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.5
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: freeDiameter-1.1.4nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-01-01 12:52:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (776) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for libgcrypt-1.6.0 shlib major bump.
| 2013-09-14 15:55:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.2.0:
freediameter (1.2.0) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
* Major changes in the logging system to be more syslog and production friendly
* New extension: dict_dcca_3gpp
* New extension: dict_dcca_starent (Starent DCCA vendor-specific AVPs)
* New extension: rt_ignore_dh (hide network topology by proxying Destination-Host).
* New extension: rt_load_balance (load balancer based on pending queue size).
* New extension: rt_busypeers. See doc/rt_busypeers.conf.sample.
* New extension: dbg_msg_timings. Measures timing of message operations.
* New extension: dbg_msg_dumps. Use to control hooks display.
* New API (fd_hook_*) for extensions to control messages logging & profiling
* New API (fd_stats_*) for extensions to monitor framework state (e.g. SNMP implem)
* API change: all the fd_*_dump functions now return malloc'd strings instead \
of logging directly.
* API change: callback parameter of fd_rt_out_register had its signature updated.
* Updated dbg_monitoring extension to use the new API
* New script to generate dictionary extensions from org file (see contrib/tools)
* New compilation option: WORKAROUND_ACCEPT_INVALID_VSAI to improve compatibility
with invalid Vendor-Specific-Application-Id AVPs received from some \
equipments (e.g. Cisco).
* New compilation option: DISABLE_PEER_EXPIRY for use in test environments.
* Extensions are now also searched in LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
* Copy Proxy-Info AVP automatically in new answers.
* Port value 0 allowed in configuration to disable local server (e.g. disable \
* API change: fd_msg_send_timeout now takes a separate callback for timeout \
* Function changes: fd_msg_dump_* now split in three different type of output.
* New test testmesg_stress to measure message parser performance
* Fix termination of the framework to avoid failures.
* Fix invalid timespec value in peer PSM appearing randomly (leading to crash).
* Return DIAMETER_LOOP_DETECTED if local peer in the Route-Record list of a \
* Allow running without TLS configuration.
* Upgraded SCTP code to comply with RFC 6458
* Using default secure Diameter port number 5658 as per RFC 6733
* Updated TLS code for performance improvements with new GNU TLS.
* Fix interlocking problem when large number of requests were failed over.
* New option in test_app.fdx extension for long messages payload.
* Performance improvement in message sending code path.
-- Sebastien Decugis <email@example.com> Sat, 14 Sep 2013 \
| 2013-03-04 17:28:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 1.1.6:
* Fix major issue in 1.1.5 preventing to send answers to a received message.
* New command-line option: --enable_msg_log=( DROPPED | RECEIVED | SENT | \
NODELIVER | TIMING )
* Improved parsing error handling and Failed-AVP generation.
* Added support for some timings measurements in freeDiameter (in the logs)
* Fix port handling when using non-default port.
* Some cleanups in several dictionary files.
* New option to fd_dict_search: AVP_BY_STRUCT
* Improved compatibility with C++ compilers.
* Cleanups in sessions creation/destruction to avoid memory corruption under \
* Add support for "include" directive in freeDiameter.conf file.
-- Sebastien Decugis <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 03 Mar 2013 \
| 2013-03-02 21:33:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (83) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for mysql default change to 55.
| 2012-11-13 22:15:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.1.5:
* Added compatibility with MAC OS X
* Fix behavior of timeout when sending messages to allow re-send.
* Several cleanups and new contributions included.
* Added dependency on C++ compiler for CMakeLists.txt
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-15 17:03:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (43) |
Recursive bump from mysql51-client library changed to use openssl.
| 2012-09-12 08:32:45 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 1.1.4.
This new release contains a lot of bug fixes, thank to many reports
from our users. It is also the first release compatible with GNUTLS
This new release is a minor bug fix release, addressing a few issues
in dbg_interactive.fdx, as well as a memory leak in the sessions