/ktorrent-kde3, Graphical BitTorrent client for KDE
2.2.8nb37, Package name:
ktorrent-2.2.8nb37, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
KTorrent is a BitTorrent program for KDE.
The current release is 2.0rc1 which adds several
big features since our previous release.
Among the new features you can find:
* Support for distributed hash tables (mainline version)
* Protocol encryption
* Bandwith scheduling
* Directory scanner to automatically load torrents in
* Trackers can now be added to torrents
* File prioritization for multi file torrents
And of course a whole bunch of bug fixes. We already supported
the following features in the previous version:
* Downloads torrent files
* Upload and download speed capping
* Internet searching using various search engines, you
can even add your own UDP Trackers
* Port forwarding with UPnP
* IP blocking plugin
* Importing of partially or fully downloaded files
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: ktorrent-2.2.8nb37
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: ktorrent-2.2.8nb36
- (2015-06-13) Updated to version: ktorrent-2.2.8nb35
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: ktorrent-2.2.8nb34
- (2014-08-22) Updated to version: ktorrent-2.2.8nb33
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: ktorrent-2.2.8nb32
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-18.104.22.168.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-08-22 13:24:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (394) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for ilmbase shlib major bump.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-04-10 08:21:41 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (393) |
recursive bump from ilmbase shlib version change.