/ldns, Library for simplified DNS programming
1.6.17, Package name:
ldns-1.6.17, Maintainer: he
The goal of ldns is to simplify DNS programming, it supports recent
RFCs like the DNSSEC documents, and allows developers to easily
create software conforming to current RFCs, and experimental software
for current Internet Drafts. A secondary benefit of using ldns is
speed; ldns is written in C it should be a lot faster than Perl.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-11-21) Updated to version: ldns-1.6.17
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: ldns-1.6.16nb5
- (2014-05-17) Updated to version: ldns-1.6.16nb4
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: ldns-1.6.16nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: ldns-1.6.16nb2
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: ldns-1.6.16nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-11-21 10:19:32 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (5) |
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-17 16:55:51 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Add a patch to fix CVE-2014-3209:
Let ldns-keygen create private key file with mode 0600.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-11-13 17:22:31 by Fredrik Pettai | Files touched by this commit (2) |
* Fix Makefile to build pyldns with BSD make
* Fix typo in exporting b32_* symbols to make pyldns load again
* Allow leaving the RR owner name empty in ldns-testns datafiles.
* Fix fail to create NSEC3 bitmap for empty non-terminal (bug
introduced in 1.6.14).
| 2012-10-25 21:24:59 by Fredrik Pettai | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Remove LDNS_STATUS_EXISTS_ERR from ldns/error.h to make ldns
binary compatible with earlier releases again.
* DANE support (RFC6698), including ldns-dane example tool.
* Configurable default CA certificate repository for ldns-dane with
--with-ca-file=CAFILE and --with-ca-path=CAPATH
* Configurable default trust anchor with --with-trust-anchor=FILE
for drill, ldns-verify-zone and ldns-dane
* bugfix #474: Define socklen_t when undefined (like in Win32)
* bugfix #473: Dead code removal and resource leak fix in drill
* bugfix #471: Let ldns_resolver_push_dnssec_anchor accept DS RR's too.
* Various bugfixes from code reviews from CZ.NIC and Paul Wouters
* ldns-notify TSIG option argument checking
* Let ldns_resolver_nameservers_randomize keep nameservers and rtt's
* Let ldns_pkt_push_rr now return false on (memory) errors.
* Make buffer_export comply to documentation and fix buffer2str
* Various improvements and fixes of pyldns from Katel Slany
now documented in their own Changelog.
* bugfix: Make ldns_resolver_pop_nameserver clear the array when
there was only one.
* bugfix #459: Remove ldns_symbols and export symbols based on regex
* bugfix #458: Track all newly created signatures when signing.
* bugfix #454: Only set -g and -O2 CFLAGS when no CFLAGS was given.
* bugfix #457: Memory leak fix for ldns_key_new_frm_algorithm.
* pyldns memory handling fixes and the python3/ldns-signzone.py
examples script contribution from Karel Slany.
* bugfix #450: Base # bytes for P, G and Y (T) on the guaranteed
to be bigger (or equal) P in ldns_key_dsa2bin.
* bugfix #449: Deep free cloned rdf's in ldns_tsig_mac_new.
* bugfix #448: Copy nameserver value (in stead of reference) of the
answering nameserver to the answer packet in ldns_send_buffer, so
the original value may be deep freed with the ldns_resolver struct.
* New -0 option for ldns-read-zone to replace inception, expiration
and signature rdata fields with (null). Thanks Paul Wouters.
* New -p option for ldns-read-zone to prepend-pad SOA serial to take
up ten characters.
* Return error if printing RR fails due to unknown/null RDATA.