/libdmapsharing, Implementation of the DMAP family of protocols
2.1.9nb40, Package name:
libdmapsharing-2.1.9nb40, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Libdmapsharing is a library you may use to access and share media content
using DMAP (DAAP, DPAP & DACP). The library presently supports Linux and
other POSIX-based systems. It is written in C using GObject and libsoup.
The DMAP family of protocols are used by products such as Apple iTunes(TM),
Apple iPhoto(TM), and the Roku SoundBridge(TM) family to share media such
as music and photos.
Possible uses for libdmapsharing include:
* Adding picture sharing capabilities to a photograph application.
* Adding music sharing capabilities to an audio application.
* Developing DPAP server software for a home networking product.
* Developing DMAP client software for a media player appliance.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: libdmapsharing-2.1.9nb40
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: libdmapsharing-2.1.9nb39
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: libdmapsharing-2.1.9nb38
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: libdmapsharing-2.1.9nb37
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: libdmapsharing-2.1.9nb36
- (2016-05-03) Updated to version: libdmapsharing-2.1.9nb35
CVS history: (Expand)