/libdnet, C interface to several low-level networking routines
1.12nb1, Package name:
libdnet-1.12nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
libdnet provides a simplified, portable interface to several low-level
networking routines, including
* network address manipulation
* kernel arp(4) cache and route(4) table lookup and manipulation
* network firewalling (IP filter, ipfw, ipchains, pf, ...)
* network interface lookup and manipulation
* raw IP packet and Ethernet frame transmission
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-02-06) Updated to version: libdnet-1.12nb1
- (2007-03-02) Updated to version: libdnet-1.12
- (2007-02-24) Updated to version: libdnet-1.11
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: libdnet-1.10nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-05-09 13:07:26 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix for lack of RTF_LLINFO.
| 2016-02-25 17:20:53 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-126.96.36.199.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-07 03:54:16 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (473) |
Set BUILDLINK_ABI_DEPENDS correctly (with +=, not ?=)
It turns out there were a lot of these.
| 2012-02-07 04:28:36 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Disable use of IP Filter support explicitly on NetBSD.
This is a little backward-looking handling for build breaks on NetBSD
current, newer IP Filter.
libdnet's firewall support seems not used on NetBSD from 4.0_STABLE at
least. So, this change thins back to before to fix build breaks.
| 2011-09-14 19:28:19 by Hans Rosenfeld | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build on SunOS by overriding the test for Linux-specific PF_PACKET,
which is misdetected on recent SunOS versions.
| 2011-02-07 06:45:18 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (7) |
* remove patch-aa, one patch for multple files, not registerd in distinfo.
split to multiple patches with new style patch file name, and regist.
* set LICENSE=modified-bsd.
* dependency on devel/check is just a build-depend, for test only.