/lua-socket, Network support for the Lua language
3.0rc1nb5, Package name:
lua52-socket-3.0rc1nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Lua extension library that is composed by two parts: a C core that provides
support for the TCP and UDP transport layers, and a set of Lua modules that
add support for functionality commonly needed by applications that deal
with the Internet.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-05) Updated to version: lua52-socket-3.0rc1nb5
- (2014-10-20) Updated to version: lua52-socket-3.0rc1nb4
- (2014-05-03) Updated to version: lua52-socket-3.0rc1nb3
- (2014-01-22) Updated to version: lua52-socket-3.0rc1nb2
- (2013-09-13) Updated to version: lua-socket-3.0rc1nb1
- (2013-09-01) Updated to version: lua-socket-3.0rc1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-05 01:08:13 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix 'Undefined symbol "luaL_checkint"' in Lua 5.3.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-126.96.36.199.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-20 00:27:48 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (59) | |
Revbump after lang/lua51 update.
| 2014-05-03 15:14:39 by Alexander Nasonov | Files touched by this commit (42) |
Revbump for Lua multiversion support.
| 2014-01-27 19:41:15 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (72) |
Do not set FETCH_USING, should not be set in a package Makefile.
| 2014-01-22 17:20:51 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Don't hardcode lua '5.2' everywhere, use the appropriate variables.
Fixes build with lua 5.1. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2013-09-13 16:24:29 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Fix on (at least) SunOS by passing proper LDFLAGS. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2013-09-01 06:45:59 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 3.0rc1
* Fix build with lua 5.2.
Main changes for LuaSocket 3.0-rc1 are IPv6 support and Lua 5.2 compatibility.
* Added: Compatible with Lua 5.2
- Note that unless you define LUA_COMPAT_MODULE, package
tables will not be exported as globals!
* Added: IPv6 support;
- Socket.connect and socket.bind support IPv6 addresses;
- Getpeername and getsockname support IPv6 addresses, and
return the socket family as a third value;
- URL module updated to support IPv6 host names;
- New socket.tcp6 and socket.udp6 functions;
- New socket.dns.getaddrinfo and socket.dns.getnameinfo functions;
* Added: getoption method;
* Fixed: url.unescape was returning additional values;
* Fixed: mime.qp, mime.unqp, mime.b64, and mime.unb64 could
mistaking their own stack slots for functions arguments;
* Fixed: Receiving zero-length datagram is now possible;
* Improved: Hidden all internal library symbols;
* Improved: Better error messages;
* Improved: Better documentation of socket options.
* Fixed: manual sample of HTTP authentication now uses correct
"authorization" header (Alexandre Ittner);
* Fixed: failure on bind() was destroying the socket (Sam Roberts);
* Fixed: receive() returns immediatelly if prefix can satisfy
bytes requested (M Joonas Pihlaja);
* Fixed: multicast didn't work on Windows, or anywhere
else for that matter (Herbert Leuwer, Adrian Sietsma);
* Fixed: select() now reports an error when called with more
sockets than FD_SETSIZE (Lorenzo Leonini);
* Fixed: manual links to home.html changed to index.html (Robert Hahn);
* Fixed: mime.unb64() would return an empty string on results that started
with a null character (Robert Raschke);
* Fixed: HTTP now automatically redirects on 303 and 307 (Jonathan Gray);
* Fixed: calling sleep() with negative numbers could
block forever, wasting CPU. Now it returns immediately (MPB);
* Improved: FTP commands are now sent in upper case to
help buggy servers (Anders Eurenius);
* Improved: known headers now sent in canonic
capitalization to help buggy servers (Joseph Stewart);
* Improved: Clarified tcp:receive() in the manual (MPB);
* Improved: Decent makefiles (LHF).
* Fixed: RFC links in documentation now point to IETF (Cosmin Apreutesei).