/net6, Networking library for C++
1.3.14nb3, Package name:
net6-1.3.14nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
net6 is a library which eases the development of network-based
applications as it provides a TCP protocol abstraction for C++. It is
portable to both the Windows and Unix-like platforms.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-26) Updated to version: net6-1.3.14nb3
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: net6-1.3.14nb2
- (2015-08-24) Updated to version: net6-1.3.14nb1
- (2015-01-29) Updated to version: net6-1.3.14
- (2012-07-18) Updated to version: net6-1.3.10nb2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-26 03:08:42 by Kamil Rytarowski | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix net/net6 build against new GnuTLS
Patch inspired by net/vino/patches/patch-server_libvncserver_auth.c (r.1.1)
Bump PKGREVISION to 3.
| 2016-09-19 15:04:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for gnutls shlib major bump.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-220.127.116.11.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-20 11:40:22 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (21) |
packages that use libsigc++ need -std=c++11 now
approved by wiz@
| 2015-08-23 16:30:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (125) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for nettle shlib major bump.
| 2015-02-05 09:06:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Remove patch-encrypt.cpp, removed from distinfo during 1.3.14 update.
| 2015-01-29 03:59:27 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
- Add LICENSE as gnu-gpl-v2
- delete patch for gnutls, upstream now takes care, although the boundary
is little bit different as:
(patch) #if GNUTLS_VERSION_NUMBER < 0x020c00
(upstream) #if GNUTLS_VERSION_NUMBER < 0x030003
- Add comment on patch-src_select.cpp (from cvs log)
- Update 1.3.10 to 1.3.14
* Ensure that overflows on the user ID assigned to each connection
do not yield one that is already in use. (Reported by Vasiliy
* Do not leak information about logged-in users. (Reported by
Vasiliy Kulikov.) [CVE-2011-4091]
* Fix build failures with GnuTLS 3.0 and above, thanks to
* Updated translations
* Updated translations
* Allow non-blocking sockets on *nix.
* New translations:
- English (Great Britain)
* Fix possible TLS lockup on Windows.
* New translation:
- Ukrainian, thanks to Yuri Chornoivan!
| 2013-10-24 11:48:00 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build on SunOS. Patch from Sebastian Wiedenroth.