/p5-Data-Stream-Bulk, N at a time iteration API for data transfers
0.11nb1, Package name:
p5-Data-Stream-Bulk-0.11nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module tries to find middle ground between one at a time and
all at once processing of data sets.
The purpose of this module is to avoid the overhead of implementing
an iterative api when this isn't necessary, without breaking forward
compatibility in case that becomes necessary later on.
The API optimizes for when a data set typically fits in memory and
is returned as an array, but the consumer cannot assume that the
data set is bounded.
The API is destructive in order to minimize the chance that resultsets
are leaked due to improper usage.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Data-Stream-Bulk-0.11nb1
- (2013-10-19) Updated to version: p5-Data-Stream-Bulk-0.11
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Data-Stream-Bulk-0.08nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Data-Stream-Bulk-0.08nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-10-19 15:56:50 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.11
Add missing DEPENDS
- needs to actually depend on Path::Class
- Fix ::FileHandle on pre-5.14 perls
- oops, missed rafl's upload, rerelease with the correct version number
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2011-11-21 09:45:09 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-Data-Stream-Bulk to 0.08.
Change from 0.07.
- Fix new warnings in Moose
| 2011-08-14 16:14:50 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (91) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.