/p5-Geo-IP, Gets country name by IP or hostname
1.50, Package name:
p5-Geo-IP-1.50, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This module a simple file-based database. This database simply contains IP
blocks as keys, and countries as values. The data contains all public IP
addresses and should be more complete and accurate than reverse DNS lookups.
This module can be used to automatically select the geographically closest
mirror, or to analyze your web server logs to determine the countries of
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-01) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IP-1.50
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IP-1.45nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IP-1.45nb1
- (2015-01-29) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IP-1.45
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IP-1.40nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Geo-IP-1.40nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-01 15:00:33 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Udated net/p5-Geo-IP to 1.50
- MYMETA files are now no longer included in releases.
- Geo::Mirror is no longer included in this distribution.
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-188.8.131.52.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-29 05:48:03 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.40 to 1.45
* Fixed typo in 1.44 release notes.
* Replaced `use vars` with `our`.
- On installation, this API will now default to the pure Perl version rather
than failing if libGeoIP is not found. (GitHub #6, #11)
- Add support for GEOIP_SILENCE ( Philip Prindeville )
- Unit tests for different databases were added.
- Update FIPS codes ( Boris Zentner )
- Fix test case ( Boris Zentner )
- Update time zones ( Boris Zentner )
- Fix testcase any CAPI >= 1.5.0 should work ( Boris Zentner )
- Add new pure perl region code TH 81 Bueng Kan ( Boris Zentner )
- Add South Sudan ( Boris Zentner )
- Doc fixes ( Tina Mueller )
- Update FIPS Codes ( Boris Zentner )
- Update PurePerl country list. ( Boris Zentner )
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.