/p5-Net-Frame-Dump, Base class for a tcpdump-like implementation
1.14nb2, Package name:
p5-Net-Frame-Dump-1.14nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Net::Frame::Dump is the base class for all dump modules. With them, you can
open a device for live capture, for offline analysis, or for creating a pcap
See Net::Frame::Dump::Offline, Net::Frame::Dump::Online,
Net::Frame::Dump::Writer for specific usage.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Net-Frame-Dump-1.14nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Net-Frame-Dump-1.14nb1
- (2015-02-21) Updated to version: p5-Net-Frame-Dump-1.14
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Net-Frame-Dump-1.09nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Net-Frame-Dump-1.09nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-Net-Frame-Dump-1.09nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-22.214.171.124.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-21 10:47:01 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.09 to 1.14
1.14 Tue Dec 9 19:12:25 CET 2014
- BUGFIX: Dump::Online2: do not eat 100% and do not block for timeoutOnNext
seconds when it is not REALLY needed. We had to remove the
setnonblock option and to use pcap_dispatch i/o pcap_next_ex.
This should be the final bugfix...
There was also an infinite loop condition.
- new: Dump::Online2: maxRunTime() option to stop looping on next() forever
when we do not want. Default to loop forever.
1.13 Sun Dec 2 15:44:14 CET 2012
- BUGFIX: Dump::Online2: in non-blocking mode, we must handle our internal
received frame ring buffer. Many packets were missed because of
1.12 Tue Nov 13 20:15:19 CET 2012
- UPDATE: Dump::Online2: now uses IO::Select to avoid eating 100% CPU
- update: mailing list link
1.11 Sun Nov 11 15:23:04 CET 2012
- bugfix: Dump::Online2 pod
- new: Dump::Online2: support for capture only mode
- new: examples for Dump::Online2
1.10 Wed Sep 12 20:15:09 CEST 2012
- bugfix: Online: use SUPER::next() instead of next()
- update: error messages scheme changed
- update: copyright notice
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.