/p5-NetPacket, Modules to assemble/disassemble network packets
1.3.1nb3, Package name:
p5-NetPacket-1.3.1nb3, Maintainer: david
NetPacket provides a base class for a cluster of modules related to
decoding and encoding of network protocols. Each NetPacket descendent
module knows how to encode and decode packets for the network protocol
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-NetPacket-1.3.1nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-NetPacket-1.3.1nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-NetPacket-1.3.1nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-01-27) Updated to version: p5-NetPacket-1.3.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-01-26 20:41:27 by Ulrich Habel | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated to 1.3.1
- Use of constant withotu parenthesis made test fail under 5.6.2.
| 2011-11-17 15:13:04 by Hiramatsu Yoshifumi | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update p5-NetPacket to 1.3.0.
Changes from previous:
- 'parse_tcp_options()' method added to NetPacket::TCP (patch by Tom
- Add support for Ethernet VLAN (thanks to Kai Chan)
- Add a INSTALL file
- Add the new Ethernet types to the export list. (thanks to Sergey, again
:-) ) (RT#64799)
- Add a few Ethernet types. (thanks to Sergey) (RT#64799)
- Make the example verbatim in pod in NetPacket::UDP (rt#62097)
- Remove modules NetPacket::ICMPv6, NetPacket::IPv6 and NetPacket::PFLog
as the license of the patch clashes with the license of the
- Fixed bug 18941 - NetPacket::IP includes trailing trash bytes in
- Fixed bug 7010 - IP flags field lost in IP::encode()
- Added Build.PL
- Moved history off the README file into this one (Changes)
- Moved module structure to /lib
- Version now gathered from NetPacket.pm
- META.yml added to MANIFEST
- Added myself (Yanick) as author
- Switched to major.minor.revision version notation
- Change the COPYRIGHT sections of the pods to match the Artistic 2.0
| 2011-08-14 16:14:50 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (91) |
Revision bump after updating perl5 to 5.14.1.