/p5-RadiusPerl, Provide simple Radius client facilities
0.22nb2, Package name:
p5-RadiusPerl-0.22nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is RadiusPerl. RadiusPerl is a Perl 5 module (Radius.pm)
which allows you to communicate with a Radius server from Perl. You can
just authenticate usernames/passwords via Radius, or comletely imitate
AAA requests and process server response.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-RadiusPerl-0.22nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-RadiusPerl-0.22nb1
- (2015-02-28) Updated to version: p5-RadiusPerl-0.22
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-RadiusPerl-0.17nb5
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: p5-RadiusPerl-0.17nb4
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: p5-RadiusPerl-0.17nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-184.108.40.206.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-02-28 15:37:01 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.17 to 0.22
0.22 Wed Nov 07 20:27:00 2012
- Fix the excessive "types mismatch" warnings on PoD packets
0.21 Mon Oct 29 09:00:00 2012
- Added support for attribute values for byte and short attribute types
0.20 Tue Nov 09 22:45:59 2010
- Fixed the bug with the incorrect encoding of Cisco AVPair attributes
0.19 Tue Nov 02 00:07:00 2010
- Improved support for CoA (thanks Oleg Gawriloff and Matej Vela)
- Ability to work with dictionaries in FreeRADIUS format
(thanks to Alexandr Kovalenko and Matej Vela)
- Support (partial) for WIMAX attributes
0.18 Sun Oct 05 01:00:00 2010 (this version was not released to CPAN,
only used for internal testing)
- Support for a list of multiple RADIUS servers (RADIUS cluster)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.