/p5-Test-TCP, Perl 5 module to test TCP program
2.17, Package name:
p5-Test-TCP-2.17, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The Perl 5 module Test::TCP provides test utilities for TCP/IP program.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-19) Updated to version: p5-Test-TCP-2.17
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Test-TCP-2.16nb1
- (2016-06-05) Updated to version: p5-Test-TCP-2.16
- (2015-09-30) Updated to version: p5-Test-TCP-2.14
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Test-TCP-2.07nb1
- (2015-03-08) Updated to version: p5-Test-TCP-2.07
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-19 05:13:54 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.17
- check_port can take 'host' argument(#55)
- Fix test on Windows issue(#55)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-06-05 14:52:58 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated net/p5-Test-TCP to 2.16
Author: Alex Vandiver <email@example.com>
Date: Tue Apr 12 00:33:21 2016 -0700
Ensure that IO::Socket::IP is DESTROY'd before can_bind returns
be316f1f worked around a core perl bug which causes Perl < 5.24.0
to DESTROY the IO::Socket::IP object too late, causing the empty port
to not actually be empty if it was used immediately.
Unfortunately, this change was lost in ba745fd1, which again put the
return of `can_bind` on the stack along with the actual return value,
re-instating the bug.
Split the statement across two statements again, and add a comment on
the importance of preserving it.
- Add listen_socket function and listen option for race-free operation
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-22.214.171.124.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-30 13:38:41 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.14
- Fix race condition in t/10_oo.t(exodist)
- check whether the OS implements IPV6_V6ONLY before using it
- Fixed spelling mistake
(Reported by gregor herrmann)
- declare IO::Socket::IP as dependency #36
- ensure the test object is DESTROYed when Net::EmptyPort::empty_port exits \
- fix tests running for a long time on systems that do not support IPv6 #35
- add `host` argument to various functions for binding to arbitrary address \
(incl. IPv6) #33
- add function `Net::EmptyPort::can_bind` #34
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-03-08 02:38:14 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.07
Old versions of Test::SharedFork are incompatibles with the new
Test::Builder: I had "missing TB2::History" errors. It would be
helpful to upgrade the Test::SharedFork dependency to help the user to
avoid to encounter such hard to track deep errors.
(Reported by dolmen++)
| 2014-11-06 08:31:00 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.06
Author: Petr P.sa. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Jun 27 13:37:20 2014 +0200
Wait infinitely if max_wait is negative
The t/12_pass_wait_port_options.t will fail if the server process does not
start listening in max_wait limit. This can happen if the host is
loaded or just if the scheduler decides to postpone the process.
This patch adds possibility to wait infitely by passing a negative
max_wait value to the Test::TCP object and it changes the
t/12_pass_wait_port_options.t test to use this feature.
Signed-off-by: Petr P.sa. <email@example.com>
- Release again with latest minil.
- Release to CPAN.
- Switch to ExtUtils::MakeMaker.
- Re-packaging with Minilla v2.0.0-TRIAL
- Fixed fork(2) error handling.
[Changes from MITHALDU (Christian Walde)]
- test waitport argument by running full code-chain, not with partial mocking
- The partial mocks cause stuck forks on win32 at times, causing the test to
hang. With the full code chain present the test runs reliably